Dobyns-Bennett 2021Offseason

DBKPT93

4 hours ago, SXSW said:

Westridge lost two incoming freshman players from South to Science Hill and a couple of the Central basketball players to Volunteer. DB will better than average but DB in my life time will never even sniff a football championship. They are and will continue to be the most over rated sports program in the history of the state of Tennessee. The big three are 0-fer at winning championships on the field of play not a newspapers opinion page.

Well you could kick the bucket tomorrow so your post is meaningless. 

3 hours ago, LINEDAD said:

DB has a bunch of empty slots...but there is competition and some of the competition has already moved...or is moving to Kingsport to be a part of the Indians 

I'll get excited when I hear there's competition for the defensive backs coaching position. 

6 hours ago, kingindian33 said:

DB is going to be down for the next few years ... I'd say 6-4  (7-3 if lucky) 

DB does have some beefs but they don't have the athletes like the years past and DB doesn't really even have a QB ( I did hear of a transfer from VA that possibly is coming  ... Anyone heard about this ? ) 

I agree with your record prediction. And maybe they could bring Teagan Begley up from the eighth grade to quarterback. He's probably already better than anybody else in the system. But he's two or three years away if he stays with us. The "transfer from VA" rumor cranks up every year about this time. 

7 hours ago, kingindian33 said:

DB is going to be down for the next few years ... I'd say 6-4  (7-3 if lucky) 

DB does have some beefs but they don't have the athletes like the years past and DB doesn't really even have a QB ( I did hear of a transfer from VA that possibly is coming  ... Anyone heard about this ? ) 

Yes...plus A 6-4 WR has already moved here, runs a 4.7 40 I was told