2A Region 5 Preview

Overland

23 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

i thought both teams looked pretty bad. neither could finish drives or make plays when it was being handed to them. lots of missed opportunities. was frustrating. par for the course for R5 which might be the worst region in any class in the entire state 

I thought the same thing. I'm not positive we have the worst teams in the state in our region but  I am sure we have the worst offenses. I'm a high school football fan but some of these games have been hard to watch. 

51 minutes ago, Salem said:

I thought the same thing. I'm not positive we have the worst teams in the state in our region but  I am sure we have the worst offenses. I'm a high school football fan but some of these games have been hard to watch. 

I agree with you Salem, they don't burn out any lights on scoreboards  with offense in this region but for the most part every team has a decent defense. Every team is going to have to score more points to win when it comes to playoff time or each team will get bounced early.

27 minutes ago, anchordown10 said:

I agree with you Salem, they don't burn out any lights on scoreboards  with offense in this region but for the most part every team has a decent defense. Every team is going to have to score more points to win when it comes to playoff time or each team will get bounced early.

We'll know week 1 of the playoffs if it's good defense making the offenses look bad or if it's bad offense making the defenses look good. 

On 9/21/2021 at 1:10 PM, GeneralForrest said:

i thought both teams looked pretty bad. neither could finish drives or make plays when it was being handed to them. lots of missed opportunities. was frustrating. par for the course for R5 which might be the worst region in any class in the entire state 

What do you think about Loretto now? Should’ve beat Lewis county only lost 21-20. The region/Loretto is not as bad as you claim fool.

10 minutes ago, LorettoGuy said:

How’d Forrest do tonight?

Forrest isnt good.   You are proving my point.  The region is terrible.   But Forrest owns Loretto.   The worst Forrest teams still dominate you soundly.  

And Marion would've hung 100 on you with their backups.   

You're too stupid to post here.   Stop embarrassing yourself. 

4 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest isnt good.   You are proving my point.  The region is terrible.   But Forrest owns Loretto.   The worst Forrest teams still dominate you soundly.  

But we should’ve beat Lewis County. What does that make Lewis County? 

5 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Just hope we don’t meet again in the playoffs. It won’t be fun for you

8 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

You also say that the region is horrible but a “terrible” team in the region almost beat the 1 or 2 seed in the region our region has to play in round 1. So how about you cut the region some slack my guy.