District 7-AAA 2021-22

repoman

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tripdub14 said:

After watching the past few games for White, they could slip lower than 2nd. They have a lot of talent that doesn’t always play well together. 

I think they are just forced to play players out of position to put most of their talent on the court at the same time.    They will eventually develop the 1 and 2 positions then you better watch out.  They will get better as the year goes on.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I think they are just forced to play players out of position to put most of their talent on the court at the same time.    They will eventually develop the 1 and 2 positions then you better watch out.  They will get better as the year goes on.  

Guard play is hurting Sparta ,they will survive regular season, but come tourny time it might catch up. Sparta is like a baby giraffe, they long, lanky , not really coordinated, out of control,but dangerous, sorry my best analysis. Lookin forward to seeing what L.A. will do. Upperman stay out of foul trouble watch out as well. Dekalb is disappointing so far but main player been hurt, Cchs not turning heads like I thought, Stone showing more than I thought,Macon rebuilding. Lets go 2022!