District 7-AAA 2021-22

repoman

On 11/17/2021 at 8:26 PM, 90warrior said:

White co blows out state semifinalist meigs co last night. Imo wc has the 2 best post players now than they have ever had in history. They good. And big. Powers and reed. Wc has a good chance of getting a state championship in the next couple years. 

Meigs County lost their entire starting lineup so they should have won that game big.   But for sure WC has a great team with a great set of post players.    With even more coming in the freshmen class.   They will have to find a way to replace those guards though.   And what happened last night?  I haven’t seen LC play so I have no idea how they play but I was surprised by the score.  Regardless I expect WC to make a deep run this year.

8 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Meigs County lost their entire starting lineup so they should have won that game big.   But for sure WC has a great team with a great set of post players.    With even more coming in the freshmen class.   They will have to find a way to replace those guards though.   And what happened last night?  I haven’t seen LC play so I have no idea how they play but I was surprised by the score.  Regardless I expect WC to make a deep run this year.

I'm just happy we beat a solid team on the road this early in the season. LC only lost 8 games last season. I don't know how many players they lost from last year, but they started at least 3 seniors last night. From what i saw i believe LC will get 20+ wins and have single digit losses.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, repoman said:

Watch out this district is alot harder than the one you came from. This is not walk the ball up half court district anymore, it is a full court  show now .

I know all about this District. I first started going to White County games in the late 70's when it was LA, Cannon, Smith, York, Dekalb, and White County. We know what good competition is. 

18 hours ago, repoman said:

Watch out this district is alot harder than the one you came from. This is not walk the ball up half court district anymore, it is a full court  show now .

I think WC has the talent to walk through this district THIS year.  Too big and talented inside.   If they get any guard play at all they will be tough to beat.   LA played well this weekend and are much improved from last year.