Happy Valley 2a @ Cloudland 1a 8-20-2021

Romansfive8

• Romansfive8 changed the title to Happy Valley 2a @ Cloudland 1a 8-20-2021
59 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Watched HV scrimmage NG the other day along with Coach Benfield but HV is solid but definitely not as potent as they have been. Their numbers are way down also. This will be a slugfest and I am going Cloudland 27-20. 

Biggest key for Cloudland is staying healthy. Should be a much improved team from last season, they made full use of the off season, just a bigger stronger version.

On 8/7/2021 at 11:17 AM, THE KING said:

I'm with these fellers on it being a close game.  HV is pretty consistent with coach Jarrett at the helm.  Their players have plenty of fight in them.  Cloudland starters will not be overmatched.  They got some beasts! 

Not sure the game will even happen, hearing Covid has riddled the team. What a shame. feel really bad for the Kids and Coaches. Hopefully they will still be able to play but they will surely be behind the 8 ball with no practice for about 2 weeks.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Not sure the game will even happen, hearing Covid has riddled the team. What a shame. feel really bad for the Kids and Coaches. Hopefully they will still be able to play but they will surely be behind the 8 ball with no practice for about 2 weeks.

Which team has covid-19?

5 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

This covid crap gonna do this again ain’t it

You can bet the farm on it, be another hodge podge, this time feels like it could be even worse. I've heard it said ,the delta  variant could be 10 times worse than Alpha,  then talking about new variants. Might as well shoot us all and be done with it. If we can't live a fairly norman life, what is life. Think we are slaves to a virus. I'm tired of the BS already.

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

You can bet the farm on it, be another hodge podge, this time feels like it could be even worse. I've heard it said ,the delta  variant could be 10 times worse than Alpha,  then talking about new variants. Might as well shoot us all and be done with it. If we can't live a fairly norman life, what is life. Think we are slaves to a virus. I'm tired of the BS