Contact tracing!!

vandyfan1

6 hours ago, crow said:

I was glad to get vaccinated back in December but fully support the right to choose whether or not someone wants it as well. This “panic” isn’t as sky is falling as last round. I expect this annual “spike” to continue for years to come. This bug is very similar to the type of bug that causes the flu and dozens of other seasonal viral illnesses all of which have various levels of mortality. They all go through regular mutations hence the need for annual flu vaccination or boosters for others and some just don’t have vaccines at all. Regardless of whether or not someone chooses to be vaccinated or not is a personal choice just like how one chooses to defend themselves or their families or even if they choose to do so at all. At the end of the day we will endure the inconvenience and at times encroachment upon our daily lives much like we have many times before (Spanish flu, polio, TB etc.) and in the end I do believe this to shall pass. There are a lot of things to consider but at the end of the day I’ve gotta have faith that God is in control of all of this including the government and who is in positions of powers whether or not I can understand why is irrelevant. Romans 13:1-2 says (paraphrasing) to obey the government  because they were put there by God. Our pitiful human minds just aren’t capable of comprehending why a lot of times. We get caught up in life, death and earthly works because that’s all we know. But when you put your faith and trust into a supernatural being who is outside of time, has power over death, controls the atoms and molecules, and is the creator of the universe and all things in it then I guess you have to have faith that he can handle the direction our little lives go in until he sees fit to take us home I reckon. 

Great post!

6 hours ago, crow said:

I was glad to get vaccinated back in December but fully support the right to choose whether or not someone wants it as well. This “panic” isn’t as sky is falling as last round. I expect this annual “spike” to continue for years to come. This bug is very similar to the type of bug that causes the flu and dozens of other seasonal viral illnesses all of which have various levels of mortality. They all go through regular mutations hence the need for annual flu vaccination or boosters for others and some just don’t have vaccines at all. Regardless of whether or not someone chooses to be vaccinated or not is a personal choice just like how one chooses to defend themselves or their families or even if they choose to do so at all. At the end of the day we will endure the inconvenience and at times encroachment upon our daily lives much like we have many times before (Spanish flu, polio, TB etc.) and in the end I do believe this to shall pass. There are a lot of things to consider but at the end of the day I’ve gotta have faith that God is in control of all of this including the government and who is in positions of powers whether or not I can understand why is irrelevant. Romans 13:1-2 says (paraphrasing) to obey the government  because they were put there by God. Our pitiful human minds just aren’t capable of comprehending why a lot of times. We get caught up in life, death and earthly works because that’s all we know. But when you put your faith and trust into a supernatural being who is outside of time, has power over death, controls the atoms and molecules, and is the creator of the universe and all things in it then I guess you have to have faith that he can handle the direction our little lives go in until he sees fit to take us home I reckon. 

Amazing post

16 hours ago, crow said:

I won't be obeying this government just like our founders disobeyed the parliament.  As for the shot,  my mother, sister got the pfizer shot but I won't be taking any shot.  I always tell some of these people that if you can survive my shot,  then I will take yours ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

I won't be obeying this government just like our founders disobeyed the parliament.  As for the shot,  my mother, sister got the pfizer shot but I won't be taking any shot.  I always tell some of these people that if you can survive my shot,  then I will take yours ;)

I reckon those are choices every person must make for themselves regardless of what they decide. Not everyone agrees, I suppose that’s why there’s coke and Pepsi, even some RC around to lol. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

not much brother. the head coach is our biggest handicap and that isnt good. he continues to run kids off and nto let others join. he has zero people skills and his on field skills are also lacking. other than that hes amazing. 

a weaker region is in our favor, but i think summertown is going to be the best team, and mtp is athletic every year. richland will surprise people.  

one would expect the rocket defense to still be pretty good, esp against these region offenses. 6-4, 7-3 is likely. cant tell you where the losses will come from.  id expect a playoff appearance and maybe one win. similar to last year. 

what about youse guys.