Mairvul heads ovur two Hairatige

STARSNBARS

Heritage most likely is the worst team in 6A to put it kindly. This game will be any score Maryville wants it to be. Hate to be so direct but this is no longer a rivalry but and annual humiliation of teenager's and has been for the past twenty years. TSSAA needs to really evaluate this enrollment situation and readjust some of these schools into the right competition each should be playing in. This stupidity has went on to long and schools like Heritage will never have a chance at a winning season because of enrollment which matters so much to the TSSAA. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Heritage most likely is the worst team in 6A to put it kindly. This game will be any score Maryville wants it to be. Hate to be so direct but this is no longer a rivalry but and annual humiliation of teenager's and has been for the past twenty years. TSSAA needs to really evaluate this enrollment situation and readjust some of these schools into the right competition each should be playing in. This stupidity has went on to long and schools like Heritage will never have a chance at a winning season because of enrollment which matters so much to the TSSAA. 

Keep Club'n those baby seals.....or step up and play real teams. Dog patch...would even be a step up!:thumb:

27 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This is something we can agree on. It isn't that hard to come up with a better way to do it either.

Since most things like this come down to revenue, I would argue that better aligned competition would put more fans in the seats. It is a win across the board.

The TSSAA needs to get a backbone and just do it. They are either lazy, incompetent, or both in regard to this issue.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Keep Club'n those baby seals.....or step up and play real teams. Dog patch...would even be a step up!:thumb:

Heritage is in the situation their in because the county don't care or ever has. That's why most of the best talent book it over to Alcoa and pay that cheaper tuition that's a third of what it is at Maryville. Those people can't afford Maryville because their the Taco Bell, Krystal and McDonald's crowd. The days of moving to Alcoa and renting one of those  100 year old shacks are over due to the migration of people moving here from California. Those poppers are going to have to move it up a notch and pay Regas prices which most can't.  That's one of the reasons Eagleton will take some of it's players back as I've been telling. 

4 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Heritage is in the situation their in because the county don't care or ever has. That's why most of the best talent book it over to Alcoa and pay that cheaper tuition that's a third of what it is at Maryville. Those people can't afford Maryville because their the Taco Bell, Krystal and McDonald's crowd. The days of moving to Alcoa and renting one of those  100 year old shacks are over due to the migration of people moving here from California. Those poppers are going to have to move it up a notch and pay Regas prices which most can't.  That's one of the reasons Eagleton will take some of it's players back as I've been telling. 

As I was walking in last night I passed the baseball coach talking to Mr. Russo. He explained that with the new Eagleton HS that heritage will probably drop to 4A…

12 minutes ago, CrossStateTraveler said:

This is something we can agree on. It isn't that hard to come up with a better way to do it either.

Since most things like this come down to revenue, I would argue that better aligned competition would put more fans in the seats. It is a win across the board.

The TSSAA needs to get a backbone and just do it. They are either lazy, incompetent, or both in regard to this issue.

If this was done the TSSAA would find out fast people are coming back out to see the games again like in the past before five playoff games. Those first three games for most schools can't pay the light bill after TSSAA gets their cut .

2 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

As I was walking in last night I passed the baseball coach talking to Mr. Russo. He explained that with the new Eagleton HS that heritage will probably drop to 4A…

The only problem is You lose half your team then your not even able to compete there. If the truth be known Heritage should be playing those Mickey Mouse teams Alcoa plays on Friday Night and would actually be worth watching.