Big One's Contest

Wildcard1

18 minutes ago, FireFistAce said:

I jumped 17 spots.

Went 17-2 this week.

Missed on Waverly and PJPII.

Games decided by 7 or less ( 2-1 week, 8-14 overall .)

Better, but no cheddar...

yet.

I'm still not understanding how everyone can have 81 wins and 18 losses and others have 81 wins and 21 losses.And some 79 and 18 If they picking all the games

Edited by mrbigster

1 hour ago, FireFistAce said:

I jumped 17 spots.

Went 17-2 this week.

Missed on Waverly and PJPII.

Games decided by 7 or less ( 2-1 week, 8-14 overall .)

Better, but no cheddar...

yet.

Thats pretty impressive! You did better than what I did. I missed 3 Friday. Congrats!

Edited by Wildcard1

42 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I'm still not understanding how everyone can have 81 wins and 18 losses and others have 81 wins and 21 losses.And some 79 and 18 If they picking all the games

The 81 is the total number of games they guessed. The 18 is the total number of games they missed. The number on the far right (63) is the number of games they guessed correctly. The “79” games means they didn’t guess on 2 games. A lot of times there are games on Thursday and if you don’t do those picks before 6 o’clock on Thursday , it won’t count for or against you.

I hope that helped.

Edited by Wildcard1

1 hour ago, Wildcard1 said:

The 81 is the total number of games they guessed. The 18 is the total number of games they missed. The number on the far right (63) is the number of games they guessed correctly. The “79” games means they didn’t guess on 2 games. A lot of times there are games on Thursday and if you don’t do those picks before 6 o’clock on Thursday , it won’t count for or against you.

I hope that helped.

Yes but that doesn't really seem fair.Especially if it's a game that underdog wins or someone doesn't want to pick a clo se game that could go either way.Like Trenton playing Milan.Close game on a Thursday.I went with Milan.Guess I shouldn't have picked.

Edited by mrbigster

11 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Yes but that doesn't really seem fair.Especially if it's a game that underdog wins or someone doesn't want to pick a clo se game that could go either way.Like Trenton playing Milan.Close game on a Thursday.I went with Milan.Guess I shouldn't have picked.

You better your chances of winning the contest if you pick all the games because the only number that matters is the number of correct picks.

Edited by Wildcard1

On 9/19/2021 at 1:13 AM, mrbigster said:

I skipped 1 intentionally last week, Jasper at Bledsoe.  I thought it was close with the edge to Jasper and I don't like Jasper.