Meigs County @ Sweetwater 8-20-21

Yeti

11 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

What Tyner poster said we had the best defense in 2A?  Not sure who or what Massey is but Howard shouldn't be ranked above hardly anyone from what I saw last night.  Tyner has MUCH work to do to be a decent team and make the playoffs.  Meigs, Marion, Bledsoe all had more impressive wins and Polk putting up 42 means  Tyner may have a battle on their hands to finish 4th.  The kids played hard and the defense will be the strength of the team but I am not sure if we have the 4th or 5th best defense in our region.  Go Rams - Let's get better and compete!

Good to see you online sir. How' you and TynerRamFan been doing? 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

What Tyner poster said we had the best defense in 2A?  Not sure who or what Massey is but Howard shouldn't be ranked above hardly anyone from what I saw last night.  Tyner has MUCH work to do to be a decent team and make the playoffs.  Meigs, Marion, Bledsoe all had more impressive wins and Polk putting up 42 means  Tyner may have a battle on their hands to finish 4th.  The kids played hard and the defense will be the strength of the team but I am not sure if we have the 4th or 5th best defense in our region.  Go Rams - Let's get better and compete!

Was a quote from one of the players in the paper this am.  I agree, this region will be tough and everyone will be battle tested.  Starting after this coming week we will see where everyone fits in.

4 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Good to see you online sir. How' you and TynerRamFan been doing? 

Hey Yeti!  Doing well - thank you my friend.  Hope you are too.  Not sure about RamFan - hope to see him this week at the home game vs. Grundy.  I would be a lot better if they had left Meigs in Region 2 :D.  Your Tigers look awfully tough. Like Truth says - week 3 when we go to Marion will tell a lot about the region but my guess is Meigs is a bit better than Marion and way ahead of the rest of us.  We will see you around.

10 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Was a quote from one of the players in the paper this am.  I agree, this region will be tough and everyone will be battle tested.  Starting after this coming week we will see where everyone fits in.

I don't get the paper anymore so didn't see that.  I imagine Coach Chandler will reign in making stupid quotes like that.  I'm glad whichever kid said that is confident but they don't have a clue.  

8 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

Hey Yeti!  Doing well - thank you my friend.  Hope you are too.  Not sure about RamFan - hope to see him this week at the home game vs. Grundy.  I would be a lot better if they had left Meigs in Region 2 :D.  Your Tigers look awfully tough. Like Truth says - week 3 when we go to Marion will tell a lot about the region but my guess is Meigs is a bit better than Marion and way ahead of the rest of us.  We will see you around.

Seems week 3 will be a separation week for us all. Not sure if we're better than anyone besides Sweetwater at this point lol. But we are coming together. We really do have a few rough spots and a few spots that will give absolute fits this year to opposing teams. Hopefully we will get it ironed out. Congrats on your win with your new coach. Always a pleasure.