Goodpasture vs USJ

Bellsburg2

Fun game. That Goodpasture QB is a gamer.

Sloppy performance by USJ, and the schedule doesn't get any easier with Union City coming into town next week. We've got the size and speed, but you can't make unforced errors and beat good teams!

Liked the call to go for two at the end and win or lose behind your O-line. They just came up a little short.

Congrats to Goodpasture!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Might want to check Liberty Tech football before you embarass yourself that way

None of the shortcomings at Liberty were the fault of Turner nor Hookfin...lesser coaches wouldn't have fared nearly as well as either of them in that situation. People can kick 'em now that they're down, but they were much feared when Turner was steering the ship.

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

None of the shortcomings at Liberty were the fault of Turner nor Hookfin...lesser coaches wouldn't have fared nearly as well as either of them in that situation. People can kick 'em now that they're down, but they were much feared when Turner was steering the ship.

School district have a hand in the downfall. Kids will gravitate to to the more supported community. Open enrollment will do that. Just wait for JCM in a few years. That will be the new shinny new toy that the kids will go to. I know I am Private but when everyone wants to do a self check, open enrollment is the root to a lot of the problems. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Might want to check Liberty Tech football before you embarass yourself that way

:thumb: lol, you’re talking to the wrong man about Liberty Tech facts & stats 

Turner left Tech with experienced talent all over the field

and he left for an 0-11 “super talented” squad in Mississippi, right???

sorta like he left MS for a team in middle TN that hadn’t hosted a playoff game, or won a region matchup in how many years??? Then took them to the Semis??? 
if that isn’t the Liberal definition of chasing talent IDK what is

If the next coaching staff isn’t willing to continue building off the culture and characteristics that Turner left behind…that’s on them, not him

The talent was there for a walk through to the 2017 semis vs Haywood, as far as Liberty is concerned 

…it’s cool Mike, we all have our Haters 

best of luck to your team, whom ever that may be

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

School district have a hand in the downfall. Kids will gravitate to to the more supported community. Open enrollment will do that. Just wait for JCM in a few years. That will be the new shinny new toy that the kids will go to. I know I am Private but when everyone wants to do a self check, open enrollment is the root to a lot of the problems. 

I just "erased" a paragraph that basically said that you're spot on. I'll shorten it to that seems to be their objective.