WEEK TWO - Oak Ridge vs Bearden

CardinalGrey

2 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Coach RunsJoggerBladeKnivesBonk

I need to come clean here...I kid but I like Bonkers. I don't think he has ever talked about me behind my back :roflol:

Okay with that said, what I really wanted to say in this post was I was looking around in unapproved website and saw some rankings for the Wildcats.

In Class 5A OR is # 7.

In Knoxville area OR is # 10.

In Tennessee All Classes OR is # 54.

Sonny Moore has OR at # 36.

The Milky Way has OR at # 9, 345, 139.

My Dog Dexter has OR #1....he is a chip off the old block.

I expect on tonights show that Coach Bonk will tell us how good SD was (and they are a good team), and how good Bearden is.  And I hope he will tell us what they are going  to get this o-line to improve.  This line has a looooooong way to go to block the better D-lines we have coming up on the schedule. 

Bearden will have a very hard time scoring this season.  Lost their starting qb to West.  Last year's 3rd string qb for West is now the starter at Bearden.   

Edited by oridgecat

3 hours ago, oridgecat said:

I expect on tonights show that Coach Bonk will tell us how good SD was (and they are a good team), and how good Bearden is.  And I hope he will tell us what they are going  to get this o-line to improve.  This line has a looooooong way to go to block the better D-lines we have coming up on the schedule. 

Bearden will have a very hard time scoring this season.  Lost their starting qb to West.  Last year's 3rd string qb for West is now the starter at Bearden.   

I agree that SD is good. No idea about Bearden although the score of the West game doesn't make it seem like they're very good