WEEK TWO - Oak Ridge vs Bearden

CardinalGrey

After watching some Beardon film and their Dline I dont like our chances.I hope I am surprised but Ill be shocked if we score more than 10pts.The Beardon offense dont look great but they played a really good defense.Oak Ridge will struggle to get more than 30 or so rushing yards unless Tarwater runs more this week.Another 2 way starter on the lines being out only makes our biggest problem worse.Maybe 13 or 7 can pull some magic off for us.Still Im going to be leaving vacation early just to help cheer them on

24 minutes ago, HTV said:

Oak Ridge will get "well" against my alma mater tonight, with our without Jackson.  And speaking of, he needs to play through minor stuff.  College coaches are starting to take notice.  Stock is dropping.  

I can’t argue with that. He has seemed to stay hurt the past few years. Football is a physical sport, of course, so you’re gonna be “banged up” to some extent, a lot. Gotta figure out a way to play through the pain. Like you said, colleges are gonna start noticing, if they haven’t already, how fragile he seems to be. Of course there are some things you just can’t help sometimes though.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Give me The Ridge….. Bearden really struggled last week against the Rebs and I think OR is much better than West across the board…..

The Ridge by several trickles…..

Oh lord, here we go with the Knoxvil sarcasm. :rolleyes: “Much better across the board than West.” Just like we were much better across the board than South Doyle, right? Haha.

• Like 1