TC vs Upperman

tcjacket13

6 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

You should probably rest, need all that spirit for that huge East Robertson TC match up down the line. High Stakes this year lol.

Are you drinking moonshine or are you still asking for credit at the liquor store? 

Maybe you should apply for a coaching job at Upperman? Or can't you pass the background check? 

2 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Are you drinking moonshine or are you still asking for credit at the liquor store? 

Maybe you should apply for a coaching job at Upperman? Or can't you pass the background check? 

Does one of those offensive linemen who constantly kept getting knocked off their block look good this week jimmy?  Does he have a good body, does he have good form?  Is he a mr football candidate?

Come to Upperman, I'll sit with you and watch your jackets get annihilated, promise.

4 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Does one of those offensive linemen who constantly kept getting knocked off their block look good this week jimmy?  Does he have a good body, does he have good form?  Is he a mr football candidate?

Come to Upperman, I'll sit with you and watch your jackets get annihilated, promise.

Are you asking me for a date? 

16 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Isn’t this game in Hartsville?

• Like 2

When is the last time jackets lost by double digits? 2017?  I think it happens this Friday. 

but a team should play a tough non region schedule to get better for the playoffs. Non region loss doesn’t hurt you at all for playoff seeding or winning a championship in your classification.  A 4A school with double the enrollment should win this game. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

When is the last time jackets lost by double digits? 2017?  I think it happens this Friday. 

but a team should play a tough non region schedule to get better for the playoffs. Non region loss doesn’t hurt you at all for playoff seeding or winning a championship in your classification.  A 4A school with double the enrollment should win this game. 

We were down less than a score in 2019 until middle of the 4th then they put up some big numbers in a hurry and ended up in a blow out really. I think last year we lost 7-0 to them and had a late drive chance to tie but they got it done when it counted. Point is they can make a splash but they can also grind it out. Not sure what TC has this year or really Upperman either but I’m betting on Upperman. Could easily be wrong. I think as about them once already this year lol.