UC Travels to USJ

BigSwoShow

Well, hard to judge this game. All I know about USJ is what I have heard from history. They have a strong history but so do we and the game's aren't played by history. We had some good spots Friday night but some rough spots as well. That is typical though for a veer offense as the QB and backs get timing and handoffs etc down in real game activity. We usually see a lot of improvement from week 1 to week 2 and I expect to see that trend continue. Also, although we lost one senior lineman/leader for the year the other one who stayed out Friday will hopefully be back. And our line will be a little more experienced after having to shuffle around positions last week due to the injuries. Should be a pretty physical and hopefully entertaining close game. Hopefully Tornadoes improve enough to bring the W home.

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

So you think the football players had covid then played ? 

It is possible that some played without knowing. It could have happen from both teams. Who knows. This contact tracing is a joke and needs to stop. Each school district does it different. There should be a uniformed policy for all schools to go by. All I know is the kids are the ones being hurt by all of this.

I’m surprised the UC-LC game was played in the first place … I figured LC would check out before the game … As far as UC-USJ it’ll be a tall order for the Tornadoes to come out of Jackson with W … UC fought hard last season before running out of steam … I hate to predict a loss but I’ll go with USJ 31 UC 10 … Hope I’m wrong … Put it on the bulletin board … 

Friday night Tornadoes. Last week was not perfect but we got the win. Tighten up and get ready to be physical. Nobody seems to give you all a chance but I do, I know and have helped coach a lot of you. Play smart give it all you got and leave it all on the field. The opportunity is yours for the taking. Go Tornadoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!