Meigs County @ The Kings Academy 8-27-21

Yeti

Won't pretend I know much about The Kings Academy, but from what I've read they Have D1 reciever and just had a qb transfer from King's to Friendship Christian from what I've read. Last year @crow and @Spike016 boys played them so may have some 9nsight for us. @pujo Hampton scrimmaged them this year I believe as well so may have some insight.

Edited by Yeti

• Yeti changed the title to Meigs County @ The Kings Academy 8-27-21
28 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Won't pretend I know much about The Kings Academy, but from what I've read they Have D1 reciever and just had a qb transfer from King's to Friendship Christian from what I've read. Last year @crow and @Spike016 boys played them so may have some 9nsight for us. @pujo Hampton scrimmaged them this year I believe as well so may have some insight.

When we played they were pretty stacked. I don’t know what they have now. I think they may still have a couple skill guys that will kill you with speed and a lineman that is massive 

4 hours ago, Yeti said:

You never know what you’ll get. 2 years ago I believe we beat them. Last year they beat our eyes shut. Given their proximity to Knoxville and the DOE plants there seems to be a lot of transfers in and out there. There D1 gut is a stud for sure. Their roster seems to change a ton year to year. 

43 minutes ago, crow said:

You never know what you’ll get. 2 years ago I believe we beat them. Last year they beat our eyes shut. Given their proximity to Knoxville and the DOE plants there seems to be a lot of transfers in and out there. There D1 gut is a stud for sure. Their roster seems to change a ton year to year. 

Got some really good athletes and 3 good linemen, just not stacked with talent all over the field. They mainly want to sling it.

4 hours ago, Spike016 said:

When we played they were pretty stacked. I don’t know what they have now. I think they may still have a couple skill guys that will kill you with speed and a lineman that is massive 

1 hour ago, crow said:

16 minutes ago, pujo said:

Got some really good athletes and 3 good linemen, just not stacked with talent all over the field. They mainly want to sling it.

Appreciate it folks.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

They ran it all over us but had a stud RB. Like I said they’re a brand new team year to year seems like anymore. Was told a few years back they made the decision to improve their program and they surely have. 

Just now, crow said:

They ran it all over us but had a stud RB. Like I said they’re a brand new team year to year seems like anymore. Was told a few years back they made the decision to improve their program and they surely have. 

Think the running back is still there, they caused us more problems passing. I'm sure the Running back could take it to the house on any play.

10 minutes ago, crow said:

They are down from last year lost a couple of very good contributers.Not a terrible team by no means.Meigs should win this one similar to the SW game.IMO.

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

They are down from last year lost a couple of very good contributers.Not a terrible team by no means.Meigs should win this one similar to the SW game.IMO.

I’ll take your assessment of them. Nothing against them, they were a classy team. They were just a game I never really could get into. We’ve beat them a few and they’ve beat us a few. Just never had “that” feeling during those game weeks for some reason. 

Just now, pujo said:

Meigs will win big.

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I would agree with both. I’d expect Meigs in a walk if TKA has lost even a step from last year.