Gordy @ H20

PiddyDaFull

5 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Two weeks ago I would’ve said for sure, but after this weekend I would say maybe??

It should be a really good ball game.  

I’m exact opposite of this. Few weeks ago I wasn’t sure H20 would have a winning season. After Friday night I feel a lot better at those chances. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Ive never seen a player allowed to taunt another player until last night in Gordonsville. #14 turned around and gave a SC owl the #1 sign as he crossed the goal line. No penalties thrown 

It was the peace sign or deuces is what I believe the kids call it now. I was surprised it didn't get called either but there was so much excitement and intensity in the game that some emotion was going to come out. The ref did speak to him after the play. The atmosphere last night was one of the loudest and most energetic I have seen at Gordonsville in a long time. 

9 minutes ago, Speeding2Live said:

It was the peace sign or deuces is what I believe the kids call it now. I was surprised it didn't get called either but there was so much excitement and intensity in the game that some emotion was going to come out. The ref did speak to him after the play. The atmosphere last night was one of the loudest and most energetic I have seen at Gordonsville in a long time. 

Hey, im fine with it but if it would have been one of our players at any westmoreland game Ive ever attended they would have been a 15 yarder. Even the Gordonsville faithful I was beside thought it should have been flagged.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Hey, im fine with it but if it would have been one of our players at any westmoreland game Ive ever attended they would have been a 15 yarder. Even the Gordonsville faithful I was beside thought it should have been flagged.

Let me guess. He wasn't pulled out of the game by the coach either. 

10 hours ago, Merlyn said:

I’m exact opposite of this. Few weeks ago I wasn’t sure H20 would have a winning season. After Friday night I feel a lot better at those chances. 

No… that’s what I was thinking too. (I thought it read would Gordy break the streak)

A few weeks ago I would of been positive Gordy would beat H2O as well. I think they found themselves a little Friday. 

To be honest I told someone we might not win 5 games after the jamboree, but after Friday, I would think we could at least win 7 and possibly 8.

Edited by H2Oman

3 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

The problem is he did. Along with everyone else there including you I say. If you was there

Actually, the ref on the sidelines didn't see it as he was turned away running to the goal line. I can't speak for the others. 

Regardless, you act like refs never miss calls or let things slide. I know for a fact that there were things Carthage players did that the refs let go, but everyone is harping on one taunt by a Gville player. It was uncalled for,and I hope he learns and doesn't do it again, but I guarantee there were others from the other side.

Everyone acts like Carthage players did absolutely nothing like that, but I can promise you, they, and some of the coaches, did. I won't go into specifics on here, but it happened.

13 hours ago, Speeding2Live said:

We’re you not at Gordonsville in 2011,2012, and 2020 when Pitt came to town? Actually anytime we come to town it’s loud and rowdy. I’m not sure they like us very much.