Gordy @ H20

PiddyDaFull

1 hour ago, biggest said:

Just being truthful some of the wr could not catch a cold! And some passes were off target but he running for his life. The senior leadership has been disappointing to say the least.

I agree. Cousino was running for his life the whole night and Watts is a great receiver but he is not a deep threat. 

1 hour ago, ReallyREAL said:

players are there and that's where  player development comes in to play....

Players are there but they are sophomores. We have outstanding young men on this team but if we want to have a productive season we have to find some nasty in us. If we aren’t tough enough to beat Gordy we are far from tough enough to compete with TC.

1 hour ago, ReallyREAL said:

8 times inside their 40,30,20 and you score 9pts .  meanwhile the other team never threatened  your REDZONE once and you lose .....This new offense limits you , 9 man boxes all day and clamp half of the field. EzPz

I think we were in the redzone 3 times and each drive either got killed by penalties or a big loss. 

That just can’t happen. 

4 hours ago, biggest said:

Just being truthful some of the wr could not catch a cold! And some passes were off target but he running for his life. The senior leadership has been disappointing to say the least.

Watts is a dang good athlete, over the years I've watched there's always one to two players who are just on the field to fill spots and they refuse to use them, simple as that.

1 hour ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

Watts is a dang good athlete, over the years I've watched there's always one to two players who are just on the field to fill spots and they refuse to use them, simple as that.

I’m going to be truthful… I was expecting a lot more out of him on both sides of the ball. 

Not saying he isn’t a great athlete and maybe he’s being under utilized, but up to this point I haven’t been overly impressed with his play on defense either. 

Theres a lot of football left to be played though.

Edited by H2Oman
  • Like 1

Thinking Watertown can gel and more reps equals better execution, very young and 2 A is honestly wide open imho ! I still think you guys pull out 6 wins, I get it with success for some years now that’s not what you wanna hear but we have all been there and in small ball we are all a injury or 2 away from rowing the same boat H2O is ! Heads up lots of ball to play,GL to y’all !

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 8/28/2021 at 2:38 PM, PiddyDaFull said:

Players are there but they are sophomores. We have outstanding young men on this team but if we want to have a productive season we have to find some nasty in us. If we aren’t tough enough to beat Gordy we are far from tough enough to compete with TC.

I think we were in the redzone 3 times and each drive either got killed by penalties or a big loss. 

That just can’t happen. 

TC's worst enemy is theirself. We do this all the time.