Blackman needing a game Friday

Blaze45

On 8/24/2021 at 4:29 PM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Another season on the way to bring ruined  by leftists snd the “oh so bad” virus….

I hope that was sarcastic, if not it was the most ignorant thing ever posted here.

Rutherford County, Murfreesboro City schools see COVID-19 cases climb to 639 from 115

https://www.dnj.com/story/news/2021/08/25/more-covid-19-public-school-cases-rutherford-county/8246403002/

Just now, nrgrizzlies said:

I hope that was sarcastic, if not it was the most ignorant thing ever posted here.

Rutherford County, Murfreesboro City schools see COVID-19 cases climb to 639 from 115

https://www.dnj.com/story/news/2021/08/25/more-covid-19-public-school-cases-rutherford-county/8246403002/

Since you replied, nope completely serious!

17 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

State runner up... but not the same team that  played last year. They were missing some key players they had last year and getting new guys acclimated. While I was Happy to se the style offense they were throwing out there, they have a lot of work to do to be ready for Oakland Riverdale and Summit... If they get a win over Riverdale or Summit..I would say they are close to having the team ready to compete ... That's why this game was so pivotal . They needed more snaps, more reads, more looks... 

Also, Brentwood had a late coaching change, although they did promote from within. 

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Stewart Co. just came open yesterday. They are looking for a game on the 3/4A boards. 

Thanks for the heads up...my guess is that Blackman will take the win.. and start prepping for a salty Riverdale next week ... Curious if the loss of one of their running backs to Pearl-Cohn as a transfer will have any impact on them as the season goes on from a depth chart. 

10 minutes ago, TheSpoon said:

East Nashville just became available last night. Seems like it could work if Blackman was willing to travel to East. 

I think Blackman would have traveled anywhere 3 days ago.... they looked at 15 different schools in 3 different states and go shot down by everybody.... Looks like Covid bug is gonna reek havoc again this year ....I think it would be great for them to get the reps against anybody... but it also means no time for film study or prep.... on either side of the field. 

5 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

I think Blackman would have traveled anywhere 3 days ago.... they looked at 15 different schools in 3 different states and go shot down by everybody.... Looks like Covid bug is gonna reek havoc again this year ....I think it would be great for them to get the reps against anybody... but it also means no time for film study or prep.... on either side of the field. 

You should be pleased after the first game. I was surprised to be honest.

34 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You should be pleased after the first game. I was surprised to be honest.

I was pretty surprised... I think they could be a hard out for a couple teams... and make this side of the bracket interesting if they make it in, but they are a long way from that.... 1 game at a time . 

6 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Thanks for the heads up...my guess is that Blackman will take the win.. and start prepping for a salty Riverdale next week ... Curious if the loss of one of their running backs to Pearl-Cohn as a transfer will have any impact on them as the season goes on from a depth chart. 

Counts as a non contest really but you get to count a win when it comes to playoff seeding.  Gallatin does not get a loss.  Gallatin is looking to schedule a game for Oct 8.