Week 3 Milan vs South Gibson

5 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Did you watch the game ? Brown touched the ball a lot jet sweeps and a lot of targets with very bad passes ! The Milan QB had a very off night but IMO they will be firing on all cylinders when need be

They started using Brown and 12 more late in the 4th. Brown goes for multiple plays without touching the ball.

4 minutes ago, Pantherpride45 said:

Actually yea I did my reasoning for I said was this Milan had the ball 1st and goal with a chance to take the lead if I recall correctly he did not touch the ball 1 time in that set the instead tried to run it it A gap and B gap which Peabody has stopped for most of the game 

run a jet sweep and let try May a play on the edge 

We are talking Milan SGC I thought sir ! SGC stuffed the sweep more than once, Stidham had them fellas really coached up and you could tell there was a game plan ! Plain n simple Milan will not be able to out athlete everyone they play ! Diffee will regroup if you can even call it that, they lost to three time state champs and a really good Hornet team that is never a easy game ! I personally think what Milan has to work on is Special teams lt seems like the have a see and say or magic 8 ball calling that part of the game ! I will go out on a limb and say Milan’s the best 0-2 team around and are far from done ! It was nice to see a lot of our TideMen there pulling for Milan and the Pookie chants made my heart happy ! In case some don’t know our youth in this small county are all very close and the sportsmanship shown by all the young men the first three games I have seen is second to none !!

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

We are talking Milan SGC I thought sir ! SGC stuffed the sweep more than once, Stidham had them fellas really coached up and you could tell there was a game plan ! Plain n simple Milan will not be able to out athlete everyone they play ! Diffee will regroup if you can even call it that, they lost to three time state champs and a really good Hornet team that is never a easy game ! I personally think what Milan has to work on is Special teams lt seems like the have a see and say or magic 8 ball calling that part of the game ! I will go out on a limb and say Milan’s the best 0-2 team around and are far from done ! It was nice to see a lot of our TideMen there pulling for Milan and the Pookie chants made my heart happy ! In case some don’t know our youth in this small county are all very close and the sportsmanship shown by all the young men the first three games I have seen is second to none !!

I agree 100% 

32 minutes ago, Pantherpride45 said:

I was referencing the Peabody game in general didn’t mean the confusion  Diffie is a heck of coach no nock at all to what he is doing at Milan 

Gotcha brother ! He is a great man and coach Diffee is young not even 30! Milan has many great years ahead of them ! I just hope we can get this season in before Covid put a complete damper on it