Oak Ridge vs South Pittsburg

Geno

1 hour ago, mondo44 said:

Hville didn’t complete their schedule until late spring.  Made a lot of phone calls that were either were not returned or said no thanks.  We are a good program, not an Oakland or Maryville so I don’t get it. A lot of coaches now want those easy non region wins to please their fan bases.  Amazing how some schools in a neighboring county that will remain nameless (Wilson) play cream puff schedules. I give Beech credit for playing a really tough schedule and heard that they had the same issue as us.   Answer this question, how many ranked teams are those Wilson county teams playing? Zero is the answer.  I looked at another website that shows strength of schedule and we were #2 in the state.  In my opinion we get better by playing Oakland, South Warren, Ravenwood, Shelbyville, and Baylor.  Throw in Beech and Gallatin and that means we have to be ready every week.  

Hendersonville will always have my respect. I wish all schools had their mindset, your nameless WilCo school included. I took a look at their schedule and I didn't know whether to laugh or shake my head

7 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I disagree and I love my Wildcats. South Pitt has had great players / coaches / fan support for years. VictORy City Wildcats would win but it would be a four quarter game.

Willie I will agree with you.Oakland and Oakridge are on different levels also.SP most years can hang with bigger schools with the athletes they typically have.Just by reading some info on you all this year you seem down a little from last.SP this year has good size and speed as always and would be a formidable opponent.(if you all were to play)I would expect the Wildcats to win but it would be determined in the second half not the first quarter as the Oakland game will be.

Edited by orngnblk