Littull fellurs cross Pistull Creik two tha Gyunts

STARSNBARS

19 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

So you don't like what I got to say, I guess I'll need a few minutes to get over this tragedy.

There was ALOT of folks in the Alcoa community that felt it was very wrong of you. Some, come ask me if I knew who you are. I told them you where a great guy, just needed filter somtimes.

Edited by BCsportsfan

21 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The bad thing here is that a real life movie has been made of it staring kids that still have remaining years in high school. Very few high schools out there that don't have a few agents dads that make their presents known similar to a real life hemorrhoid. Most all teams have one if not a couple. I can go to a practice and pick them out to fast to talk about it. Coach Story told me one time when he played football and a parent showed up at practice something bad like a death had possibly happened. Not that way today buddy.

You show you true jealousy with this documentary. 

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Plus no smack talk, no X's and O's, etc.        Has this game lost it luster in recent years because Maryville is no longer guaranteed a state title appearance?      I wouldn't think that would matter but I'm not close to either program

I think it's not a guaranteed win anymore. Murvul has to find other things to put Alcoa down for. Especially for Alcoa sucess taking all rhe lime light off their success......AND doing it in their backyard. Ha!

459245008_matte-black-jealoushelmet.jpg.a7da38c2b8f2bdd3e93bd79d91f69954.jpg

11 minutes ago, TomLHS said:

This is what you call a backyard brawl.  Great coaching, great players, and outstanding environment.

It's been a 4th qtr game the last couple of years. Hopefully it will be this year. I didn't think Alcoa had enough to compete after losing alot of Defensive talent from last season. But, the defense has played well so far.

5 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Plus no smack talk, no X's and O's, etc.        Has this game lost it luster in recent years because Maryville is no longer guaranteed a state title appearance?      I wouldn't think that would matter but I'm not close to either program

I guess it’s because the game has been so one sided for so long. Something like 21 out of the last 25 for murvil. Alco may shock the world this week?

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

I think it's not a guaranteed win anymore. Murvul has to find other things to put Alcoa down for. Especially for Alcoa sucess taking all rhe lime light off their success......AND doing it in their backyard. Ha!

459245008_matte-black-jealoushelmet.jpg.a7da38c2b8f2bdd3e93bd79d91f69954.jpg

So there's a bunch of Jealous Maryville fans always crashing your 3/4 A threads ? LOL , Nope , Most Maryville fans could care less and most Maryville fans actually pull for Alcoa to win every game except the Maryville game . You're the only one on CoachT showing Jealous tendencies ... Maybe it's because while Alcoa's winning all these 3A State Championships most years they have that 1 BIG LOSS ... Murvil is 23-4 against Alcoa the last 27 years ... it must eat you alive and maybe that's why you're constantly saying Maryville is Jealous of Alcoa ... LOL

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Too bad Pal would not schedule that little bitty schoo. :thumb:

Not going dog Pal on this one. Playing Murvl and Catlik as 2 of it's 4 non region games is pretty danged strong. Add AC and Science Hill as the other 2 and it's hard to say they aren't playing good teams non region.