Alcoa

vandyfan1

2 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yup, simply abusing a system put together for a serious reason.  This is something NOT to cry wolf about and get out of a game.

This is only going to get worse. I’m sure Pittman is kicking themselves for playing and taking the “L” at the beginning of the season. That #2 seed is going to get very popular moving forward…….

The plan was for more teams to jump on board during the season but a bunch of AD's got scared and went on a head and played Alcoa except Union County. If I wasn't in the KNOW why did you think I posted who will win tonight, Alcoa or Covid a few weeks back. This is a bunch of small schools that have no business playing Alcoa a get out of the game free card. This was planned a way back so count yourselves lucky you all didn't just play 4 ballgames so far so go get your gold ball four and a half weeks from now for beating up on middle school teams. If you want come over to Maryville this Friday Night and watch a game where at least two teams do show up.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The plan was for more teams to jump on board during the season but a bunch of AD's got scared and went on a head and played Alcoa except Union County. If I wasn't in the KNOW why did you think I posted who will win tonight, Alcoa or Covid a few weeks back. This is a bunch of small schools that have no business playing Alcoa a get out of the game free card. This was planned a way back so count yourselves lucky you all didn't just play 4 ballgames so far so go get your gold ball four and a half weeks from now for beating up on middle school teams. If you want come over to Maryville this Friday Night and watch a game where at least two teams do show up.

Ha! I'd rather be Alcoa beating up middle school teams and collecting state record numbers of Championship Trophies than the middle school team getting their brains beat out by Oakland 49-7!!!!:thumb: Love it!:roflolk:

459245008_matte-black-jealoushelmet.jpg.a7da38c2b8f2bdd3e93bd79d91f69954.jpg