Alcoa

vandyfan1

11 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

The only place covid wins is in YOUR head, slappy! :thumb:

Heard Heritage and Hardin Valley might have something for ya next year. :roflol:Go Oakland!!!

Your so eat up with Maryville it makes beating Alcoa twice as fun. I stood over on the bank right in the middle of all those Alcoa fans to see the game this year and it was worth twice the admission to personally see the look on everyone's face how close they were only to let another one slip away and listen to all the nut cases blaming it on Gary again as they walked to the exit gates. I have a fried I ran into this summer at the store who played football at Maryville a year ahead of me and told me if you ever want to get your monies worth at a Maryville game go set on the visitor side and listen and watch. He said you'll see the game in a different prospective and worth every penny and turns a boring game into a classic and has been doing that for years. He was right.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Your so eat up with Maryville it makes beating Alcoa twice as fun. I stood over on the bank right in the middle of all those Alcoa fans to see the game this year and it was worth twice the admission to personally see the look on everyone's face how close they were only to let another one slip away and listen to all the nut cases blaming it on Gary again as they walked to the exit gates. I have a fried I ran into this summer at the store who played football at Maryville a year ahead of me and told me if you ever want to get your monies worth at a Maryville game go set on the visitor side and listen and watch. He said you'll see the game in a different prospective and worth every penny and turns a boring game into a classic and has been doing that for years. He was right.

....Says the guy there only for the 4tr quarter marked down concessions food! :lol: 

Fat Run GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hot Dog Eating Contest Wiener GIF - Hot Dog Eating Contest Wiener Eat -  Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by BCsportsfan