Alcoa

vandyfan1

10 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

That would have been interesting  to see it's bad when you guys are looking  for teams to play that are dang near that Mason  Dixon  line bc Louisville ain't but a jump hop and skip across the river from Indiana.  We're yall gonna travel or were they can't say I don't blame them for not taking it though they'd be traveling like 6 hours  just to drive into a f5 tornado

Lots of money has to be offered also.......Alcoa pulled all the stops to get a game Friday. Was told 8 teams in total was contacted, with all 8 not playing a game this Friday.

1 minute ago, BCsportsfan said:

Lots of money has to be offered also.......Alcoa pulled all the stops to get a game Friday. Was told 8 teams in total was contacted, with all 8 not playing a game this Friday.

Well when you are that dominant, that’s going to happen. Alcoa needs to just move up in class, I mean at this point Rankin has to be bored in 3A. Even though they play up in non region, they should schedule all 5A 6A schools or maybe start playing privates. Just some thoughts.

GREENEVILLE

LIPSCOMB ACADEMY

SUMMIT

McCALLIE

OAKLAND

POWELL

CHRIST PRESBYTERIAN ACADEMY (CPA) 

RIVERDALE

MONTGOMERY BELL ACADEMY (MBA)

LAUSANNE 

ELIZABETHTON

FATHER RYAN

49 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

I am old enough to remember Maryville getting robbed at Middlesboro Kentucky in 1975. Guys on that Maryville team still get mad about that game. 

About the only way they can beat any team of substance from TN. Give me the 10 best from TN v. Kentucky and I like my chances to win at least 7 of those matchups

On 10/13/2021 at 11:44 AM, REBELRON said:

I will admit I would love to see Alcoa get another crack at Corbin. Besides the Rob Job Blackman got from Bowling Green in 2013.Alcoa rob job at Corbin was one of the worst I have seen. Alcoa's game at Corbin was pathetic. Alcoa was robbed big time. 

I've heard about that game since 2013. Never saw it until last night. Man that was bad, especially the 2nd half

8 hours ago, Trollin said:

Well when you are that dominant, that’s going to happen. Alcoa needs to just move up in class, I mean at this point Rankin has to be bored in 3A. Even though they play up in non region, they should schedule all 5A 6A schools or maybe start playing privates. Just some thoughts.

GREENEVILLE

LIPSCOMB ACADEMY

SUMMIT

McCALLIE

OAKLAND

POWELL

CHRIST PRESBYTERIAN ACADEMY (CPA) 

RIVERDALE

MONTGOMERY BELL ACADEMY (MBA)

LAUSANNE 

ELIZABETHTON

FATHER RYAN

100% agree. Alcoa already plays 5A, 6A and DII teams with their out of region games. Go look at the schedule the last 10 years. But, need to move to 4A. Greeneville and Besty need some company. :thumb:

Edited by BCsportsfan

20 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

100% agree. Alcoa already plays 5A, 6A and DII teams with their out of region games. Go look at the schedule the last 10 years. But, need to move to 4A. Greeneville and Besty need some company. :thumb:

Will be fun to watch the mass migration to 5A if Alcoa were to announce this ahead of time. The movement last time was just at the rumor Alcoa was going the 4A....Watch the evacuation from 4A in K-Town area.

• Like 1