Hampton at Happy Valley

Tootie

24 minutes ago, pujo said:

Looked the part to me, the fake punt right before half was a killer, was a great play and wide open, just wasn't executed.

I have always heard that Wagner guy could coach. Looks like he done a good job getting them ready for Loudon Loudon is a machine right now until they meet Alco of course LOL. South Pittsburg maybe wishing they would have held on to that guy in the end.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I have always heard that Wagner guy could coach. Looks like he done a good job getting them ready for Loudon Loudon is a machine right now until they meet Alco of course LOL. South Pittsburg maybe wishing they would have held on to that guy in the end.

I thought GP got a fine coach, biggest question is how long he will stay, seems to jump around a lot.

45 minutes ago, harley04 said:

Don't tell me that, when is reclassification :mrgreen: it feels like prison over here if you do jump he wall won't make it pass guards in 3rd round. :bored:

You'll always be able to hire a quality Coach Harley, Great Area and plenty of Money. But I don't care if you hire Nick Saban, your not beating Alcoa. It is what it is.