White House vs Waverly @ Titans Nissan Stadium

Trollin

2 hours ago, Anonymoustiger said:

Somebody like that doesn’t represent a community. It represents an evil. That is an evil person that has a special place waiting See you all Thursday.

I’m not gonna say it was an appropriate comment, but I don’t think it was evil, just the wrong platform.  That’s something I’d expect to see on Twitter and I’m sure it was a younger person.  I hope everyone in Waverly is recovering well and I also hope White House scores a lot of points.  I’m very excited for this Thursday.  

6 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

I’m not gonna say it was an appropriate comment, but I don’t think it was evil, just the wrong platform.  That’s something I’d expect to see on Twitter and I’m sure it was a younger person.  I hope everyone in Waverly is recovering well and I also hope White House scores a lot of points.  I’m very excited for this Thursday.  

It is what is is, it’s just a comment, he knew he messed up. I do believe there will be a lot of points put up, I believe it will be the blue team from the west. At least I hope!! LOLOL

38 minutes ago, TripleO said:

@Trollin @AnonymoustigerTo be clear. I was in no way referencing the lives lost during the flood. I was only referring to the fact that Waverly no longer has a field to play on. 

Regardless it was a BS comment. Just shows what kind of person you are. Either you are a POS excuse for a man or your a young immature punk who needs to grow up. Either way it was uncalled for. Drive your butt down to Waverly and take a look around. See the destruction. Go by City Hall and see the 20 crosses out front. Maybe that will make you think before you speak. This is bigger than a football game or a football field. 

53 minutes ago, TripleO said:

@Trollin @AnonymoustigerTo be clear. I was in no way referencing the lives lost during the flood. I was only referring to the fact that Waverly no longer has a field to play on. 

What's done can't be undone, so just apologize and grow up. You thought that it would be a cute play on words, without considering that the event you quipped about altered the community and the families there forever. I don't doubt that you didn't intend to rub salt into a still fresh wound, but that didn't keep me from flinching like I'd been slapped when I read it. Thousands of people unaffiliated with Waverly have donated to their relief, prayed for their comfort, and worked tirelessly to assist them in any way possible...you are the lone "that guy" that made light of their situation. Think about that.

On 9/11/2021 at 10:01 AM, Trollin said:

Waverly takes on White House at Titans Nissan Stadium Thursday night at 7pm.

This will be treated as a Titans Game Day with Mike Keith announcing, cameras, replay, all the bells and whistles. What an awesome experience for both teams. 

Admission is FREE with a recommended donation to Waverly Flood Relief. All info can be found in link below.

This is Waverly’s only “Home Game” so this will be Senior night and Homecoming.

Big game, as this is a Region match up. White House 3-1 vs Waverly 3-0. 

Game is open to anyone who wants to come support! Donations appreciated.

Thoughts on this game?!

White House vs Waverly Nissan Stadium Tickets

Do you know if you can donate at the game or have to donate online?

13 minutes ago, smoke14 said:

Do you know if you can donate at the game or have to donate online?

Some of the Wavo folks will be glad to guide help if you want to give, but there's another way to help too...go to your local school board, and ask them to "adopt a teacher" from Waverly. Your local board can now legally fund materials & training needed for one of their teachers through their county budget. This is only an option because of the disaster, so have them take advantage of it and help out while you can.