Lake County travels to Humboldt

TipToe421

21 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

Several out with stomach virus today.....

Heck yea! I said it before what’s next is the field house gonna burn down. It is absolutely unheard of to hear a team have soooo many issues that isn’t the kids fault. Poor guys have had it rough and for the seniors just depressing! I keep saying plenty of time to salvage and have a great year….but issue after issue for the poor fellas!

5 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Heck yea! I said it before what’s next is the field house gonna burn down. It is absolutely unheard of to hear a team have soooo many issues that isn’t the kids fault. Poor guys have had it rough and for the seniors just depressing! I keep saying plenty of time to salvage and have a great year….but issue after issue for the poor fellas!

It’s not funny but sometimes you just have to laugh. It can’t get much worse. Hopefully things will turn around.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Well, you acted good for one day! :roflolk:

Man I tried I swear ! Don’t go over to the other threads I am on there acting up, that  @Tide21 fella brings out the worst in me , it’s like he wants Ole Peabody Pride rawled up and actin bad, I think he’s saving me a seat on the short bus to hades ! We will have the best snacks though ! I tried to invite BPM ,but him and that Jesus gardener fella is close !They are going to Mexico I reckon in the afterlife !!!! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, shockernation said:

Yes we already knew that…possibly a backup plan. And possibly a dang good plan 

Looking out for ya !!!! So am I coming to the ShockerNation compound for vittles next Friday ? I promise I won’t use your tooth brush and steal towels like I do at the BPM homestead, man he’s got the fancy toilet paper and he has some good BBQ !!!!! I feel fancy eating me a good ole BBQ and wiping with the good stuff

Edited by PeabodyPride