Alcoa at West

WestHigh4Life

12 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa has had as much success as any team in the state of TN. Their success has not come from being undisciplined or out of control. Fact. That Alcoa team did not just forget how to play the game......by the rules! That might be something that the blue devils do by not the Tornadoes!!:thumb:

So, take your non-biases, neutral opinion and go have a drink with the cheating ref!:lol:

Thankfully Coach Rankin was on the same track with admitting they had dumb undisciplined penalties. You all are consistent winners so you should probably know to act the part and not use the weak excuse of refs when a game is closer than expected. It’s definitely not a good look. Just because Alcoa gets tested doesn’t mean some team automatically cheats with the refs. Appreciate getting all you want from a team as it’s only going to better you come playoff time.  

11 hours ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Thankfully Coach Rankin was on the same track with admitting they had dumb undisciplined penalties. You all are consistent winners so you should probably know to act the part and not use the weak excuse of refs when a game is closer than expected. It’s definitely not a good look. Just because Alcoa gets tested doesn’t mean some team automatically cheats with the refs. Appreciate getting all you want from a team as it’s only going to better you come playoff time.  

you have ZERO clue what your talking about....your a harriman blue devil homer. Try helping that pitiful team win a game if you think you're so smart. Alcoa Fans, and now after getting to talk with some coaches feel the same way. So, take you're "know it all"  know how to act BS somewhere else!:thumb:

36 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

you have ZERO clue what your talking about....your a harriman blue devil homer. Try helping that pitiful team win a game if you think you're so smart. Alcoa Fans, and now after getting to talk with some coaches feel the same way. So, take you're "know it all"  know how to act BS somewhere else!:thumb:

I hope it wasn't that hypocrite defensive coordinator. 

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

I graduated from Harriman and work and cover the metro Nashville area but nice try. I would absolutely deflect too if I got hit in the mouth with facts I couldn’t dispute. Once again, Coach Rankin blatantly made the comments you guys played undisciplined. Quit crying about the refs and take the win and move on. Penalties or no penalties, West smacked you guys in the mouth and hung right with you guys. Luckily for Alcoa they did what good teams do and squeezed out a victory. The fact you’re crying like a middle school teenager about the refs after a win is legitimately comical. The best way to fix that is like Coach Rankin said, play disciplined and not make those costly mistakes. It’s really simple bud. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/25/2021 at 11:43 AM, SportsnetWriter2 said:

I graduated from Harriman and work and cover the metro Nashville area but nice try. I would absolutely deflect too if I got hit in the mouth with facts I couldn’t dispute. Once again, Coach Rankin blatantly made the comments you guys played undisciplined. Quit crying about the refs and take the win and move on. Penalties or no penalties, West smacked you guys in the mouth and hung right with you guys. Luckily for Alcoa they did what good teams do and squeezed out a victory. The fact you’re crying like a middle school teenager about the refs after a win is legitimately comical. The best way to fix that is like Coach Rankin said, play disciplined and not make those costly mistakes. It’s really simple bud. 

HA! Harriman, you have no clue about football, But, you act like someone that thinks they're smarter than everyone else and your opinion is right.  I could get two $#!ts about your opinion. You were not at the game, therefor you have no clue what you're spewing from your pie hole into words typed into a keyboard.  You have not stated one fact, so, no need to deflect anything that is purely based on your poor opinion on something you did not see. Even Rankin's interview was just TV interview talk. I don't have to be PC! :thumb:

image.png.4a6d9e3f6dd38e0ecacfa86dc3864178.png

I know now, how even Rankin feels........so, just go lay down and try putting into poetic words how your an idiot!:thumb:

And....I ain't your bud....jackwagon!

• CoachT locked this topic