Alcoa at West

WestHigh4Life

6 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Yep, I've seen a few guys that have no business on the field or at any other sport.Most truly try to be impartial and do the best they can.Some of those are just not to good at it.I have to say that the refs I personally know up here in Kingsport do a fair job and are like " Barney Fife", they would flag their own kids team equally.I was the same when judging a Martial arts fight, even if I personally knew the contestants,if they got beat or won,I scored what I seen.

I wish you would have officiated the game last night. Terrible!!

5 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Yep, I've seen a few guys that have no business on the field or at any other sport.Most truly try to be impartial and do the best they can.Some of those are just not to good at it.I have to say that the refs I personally know up here in Kingsport do a fair job and are like " Barney Fife", they would flag their own kids team equally.I was the same when judging a Martial arts fight, even if I personally knew the contestants,if they got beat or won,I scored what I seen.

I knew it was going to be that kind of night when the official started the game by sending two players to the sideline for not having their jerseys tucked in. It got worse from that point on. Was shocked that he didn’t throw a flag for excessive celebration as Alcoa loaded the bus after the game… Who knows, he just might have…B)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

I wish you would have officiated the game last night. Terrible!!

Ha,I was terrible at even working the chains when my kids played.Worst job in the world when you have one playing.I'd  forget and move down field before the ref said it was ok. I might be able to work a clock now but no way could my old az run up and down the field.

• CoachT locked this topic