Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

Well this thread has turned into a discussion about laces to eat with a game that does t even involve us. Milan is down but not out. Personally Inthink the Stanks are the favorite in this one just because we are a mash unit of the walking wounded and it is at yalls place. But make no mistake…. I hope we beat the ever living stank off y’all. All y’all Huntingdung posters on this board are nothing but big sissys. Yeah I said it. Big, cousin dating, sissys. Good night ladies. 

4 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

Yep instead of BPM ima call him LPFG (little purple fan girl) Y’all gonna have the national anthem followed by the Canadian anthem Fri night Roy D?

Huntindung stang you better not call my little buddy a girl.  That Sherrill man is not going to play that Jones mans country anthem out of good press box I can garuntee.  You think im joking but im not.

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Huntindung stang you better not call my little buddy a girl.  That Sherrill man is not going to play that Jones mans country anthem out of good press box I can garuntee.  You think im joking but im not.

Pay no attention to these Mustank posters Roy. They’re not too bright. You know how I used to call you stupid?  They really are stupid. All of them. Especially horse. He has the IQ of a rock. 

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Well this thread has turned into a discussion about laces to eat with a game that does t even involve us. Milan is down but not out. Personally Inthink the Stanks are the favorite in this one just because we are a mash unit of the walking wounded and it is at yalls place. But make no mistake…. I hope we beat the ever living stank off y’all. All y’all Huntingdung posters on this board are nothing but big sissys. Yeah I said it. Big, cousin dating, sissys. Good night ladies. 

Goodnight little purple girlie man.