Lewis County ‘21 Playoffs

Pizzpatriot2

33 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

WHat’s your answer?

Do you think they will make it past the second round? It’s simple. There are two choices. One is yes and the other is no.

Don’t cower out to fit your agenda by offering “if they ....”. 

By that statement, I’m assuming you are venturing to guess they will. I’m not asking if you think they have a weak schedule or not (on this thread) because it has already been established that they do.

It’s incredible how u have dodged my reasoning over your stupidity how everything works in the system and then you try to turn it around on me and cover your own ignorance. As far as your question that’s easy, I don’t give a darn if they do or don’t. I haven’t sat down and pondered LC season and worry about them like u do. Glad to see their is still passionate ppl out there even if it’s misguided as your logic. I’ve spent way to much time arguing with the village idiot. Shame on me I guess. I hope one day u will find peace and your butt will quit hurting 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

It’s incredible how u have dodged my reasoning over your stupidity how everything works in the system and then you try to turn it around on me and cover your own ignorance. As far as your question that’s easy, I don’t give a darn if they do or don’t. I haven’t sat down and pondered LC season and worry about them like u do. Glad to see their is still passionate ppl out there even if it’s misguided as your logic. I’ve spent way to much time arguing with the village idiot. Shame on me I guess. I hope one day u will find peace and your butt will quit hurting 

Then, don’t be commenting on the thread!

If all you can offer is more excuses then you, my friend, are no better than that program itself!

I have not one called you or any other poster on here any names what so ever. However, each reply u bring has negativity and name calling. That dictates you have gone over board and taken the question personally. My suggestion is that you take a break from coacht and collect yourself. Regardless of how many excuses you bring forth or how many of those excuses you convince yourself are reasons, you will never be able to equate them to dictate Hohenwald always has, does have and probably will have an easy schedule playing teams with losing records and getting bounced by the second round when formidable competition comes along.

Now, I have answered your argument and provided examples going back decades. But, you refuse to answer my question as to Hohenwald successfully completing an undefeated or high winning record in a competitive region.

4 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

If all you can offer is more excuses then you, my friend, are no better than that program itself!

I have not one called you or any other poster on here any names what so ever. However, each reply u bring has negativity and name calling. That dictates you have gone over board and taken the question personally. My suggestion is that you take a break from coacht and collect yourself. Regardless of how many excuses you bring forth or how many of those excuses you convince yourself are reasons, you will never be able to equate them to dictate Hohenwald always has, does have and probably will have an easy schedule playing teams with losing records and getting bounced by the second round when formidable competition comes along.

Now, I have answered your argument and provided examples going back decades. But, you refuse to answer my question as to Hohenwald successfully completing an undefeated or high winning record in a competitive region.

The difference is he calls you a grown up names. You choose to do it to Kids on a high school team. 

4 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

You misguided soul. U say I offer excuses naw I really haven’t I somewhat agree w the non region games and having an easy schedule. All I have asked give me a better region to put them. U put in capital letters put them in a TOUGHER one (geez I’m repeating myself every post). U showed u have no idea how it works for all your bluster. 

yes I have took it too personally maybe bc u can’t quit. Shut up, why keep making your point time and time again. Every one has read your opinions no need to keep  beating  a dead horse. This horse has already been filleted lol. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The difference is he calls you a grown up names. You choose to do it to Kids on a high school team. 

2 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

You misguided soul. U say I offer excuses naw I really haven’t I somewhat agree w the non region games and having an easy schedule. All I have asked give me a better region to put them. U put in capital letters put them in a TOUGHER one (geez I’m repeating myself every post). U showed u have no idea how it works for all your bluster. 

yes I have took it too personally maybe bc u can’t quit. Shut up, why keep making your point time and time again. Every one has read your opinions no need to keep  beating  a dead horse. This horse has already been filleted lol. 

What’s Hohenwald's ranking this week?

Bold playoff prediction here:

If they can slip past Riverside at the end of the season, they at least make it to the second round but as in the past decade, no further.

If the don’t that places them against the third seed from whichever region. So, unless it’s some basketball school such as Summertown, they will prolly be knocked out in first round.

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Bold playoff prediction here:

If they can slip past Riverside at the end of the season, they at least make it to the second round but as in the past decade, no further.

If the don’t that places them against the third seed from whichever region. So, unless it’s some basketball school such as Summertown, they will prolly be knocked out in first round.

And Page will still be one of the worst programs in the history of TN high school football. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Upvote 1

On 10/4/2021 at 1:16 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Maybe, but we are not a fake program and do not boast paper championships!

I have just wasted an hour of my life reading this thread. My prediction is this.... whatever round LC is playing in the playoffs;91GE will be pulling for them. Why would anyone apologize for going 9-1 10-0 and losing second or third round?

• CoachT locked this topic