Lewis County ‘21 Playoffs

Pizzpatriot2

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I will answer your question so you can’t say I didn’t. Why do I think Lewis Co is 6-1 on the year and not ranked?  That is your exact question. My answer is because they didn’t receive enough votes from the AP voters. 

Ah, the real question, and I notice how you conveniently skirted it, is why have the AP voters not ranked them?

Do you think they will next week after they beat 3-4 Scotts Hill to become 7-1 on the season?

57 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Ah, the real question, and I notice how you conveniently skirted it, is why have the AP voters not ranked them?

Do you think they will next week after they beat 3-4 Scotts Hill to become 7-1 on the season?

No. I answered and gave you the direct answer to your question. I see you didn’t have the stones to answer mine. Typical. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No. I answered and gave you the direct answer to your question. I see you didn’t have the stones to answer mine. Typical. 

Ah ha ha. That is not a real answer or at least not an answer to the (real) question!

But, what do you think BPM-do you think they will be ranked coming into next week with a 7-1 record?

2 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Ah ha ha. That is not a real answer or at least not an answer to the (real) question!

But, what do you think BPM-do you think they will be ranked coming into next week with a 7-1 record?

Again I have answered your question. Why are you not man enough to answer mine?  You by deflecting like you do you are helping prove my point to everyone. 

12 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I will answer your question so you can’t say I didn’t. Why do I think Lewis Co is 6-1 on the year and not ranked?  That is your exact question. My answer is because they didn’t receive enough votes from the AP voters. 

Now a question for you Pizzatard. You have been up this morning and already posted 3 posts about Lewis Co. 2 of the posts were on Lewis Co threads started by you and your not even a Lewis Co poster. Why is that?  Answer my question. This is why people think you have mental issues. 

@Pizzpatriot2you gonna answer like I did you?  Here I’ll post the question again in case you forgot. (I can go back and forth til the end of time if need be). 

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

@Pizzpatriot2you gonna answer like I did you?  Here I’ll post the question again in case you forgot. (I can go back and forth til the end of time if need be). 

Little buddy I think you are going to have to draw pizzatard picture.  Im not joking either.

Edited by Roy Dillard

9 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Lol notice he called you little buddy.

Little man syndrome? 

Pizzatard if you have seen my little buddy you would run the other way.  You are real dumb.  Why dont you answer the question?  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

• CoachT locked this topic