(1998) DB 35-13
(1997) DB 27-7
(1996) DB 33-21
(1995) DB 23-6
(1994) DB 28-7
(1993) DB 19-15
(1991) JC 13-12
(1983) JC 21-14

Jeff Co. is not a bad team. Their two loses were by a total of 9 points.  And I'm not sure of the status of DB's starting QB. He had to be helped off the field against Greeneville and didn't return. Blankenship is capable but what if he goes down? Something else Ii just remembered. For some reason Jeff Co likes to play red neck football against DB.  So DB will have to watch the personal foul penalties. The ref's seem to never catch the instigators. I look for this to be a closer game. DB 30  JC 21  DB's secondary returns to true form.

I think DB Win's. It would be easier if the starting QB Play's though. The starting QB at Jeff county is a sophomore he played at Greeneville his Freshman Year. Very strong arm good runner. But he did throw the ball where it shouldn't have been thrown some when he was at Greeneville. Don't know what Jefferson county has around Him. And not sure about the level of their competition up until now

15 hours ago, Greendevil87 said:

I think DB Win's. It would be easier if the starting QB Play's though. The starting QB at Jeff county is a sophomore he played at Greeneville his Freshman Year. Very strong arm good runner. But he did throw the ball where it shouldn't have been thrown some when he was at Greeneville. Don't know what Jefferson county has around Him. And not sure about the level of their competition up until now

I wouldn't take them for granted. Their two close loses were to Halls and Sevier Co. Both of those teams took West to the wire and Halls took Powell to the wire. Their not a bad team.

5 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

I wouldn't take them for granted. Their two close loses were to Halls and Sevier Co. Both of those teams took West to the wire and Halls took Powell to the wire. Their not a bad team.

Yep, 5A football just ain’t very good in the East this year. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Central representing when all is said and done.

2 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Yep, 5A football just ain’t very good in the East this year. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Central representing when all is said and done.

ive been saying this to the people around me and to myself. west really struggles on offense and powell is a complete enigma. outside of those 3 teams who is there?

DB better take these guys seriously or they may be in for a rude awakening.  Greeneville smacked the Indians in the mouth from the outset and DB struggled to get their composer.  DB settled down for the 2nd and 3rd quarters, but the game's momentum never seemed to shift to DB.  If DB wants to win Friday or make a run in the playoffs, they will have to mature and find some heart.  We need some Indians that will leave it all on the field!  I'm not saying they didn't try, Greeneville is the real deal and unless there is another team with their talent or will, they win class 4a.  Jeff Co. is a team that has heart and is willing to leave it on the field.  If DB matches that heart and will, DB wins.  If not, DB comes home with their tales between their proverbial legs. 

4 minutes ago, JustAnotherFootballFan said:

DB better take these guys seriously or they may be in for a rude awakening.  Greeneville smacked the Indians in the mouth from the outset and DB struggled to get their composer.  DB settled down for the 2nd and 3rd quarters, but the game's momentum never seemed to shift to DB.  If DB wants to win Friday or make a run in the playoffs, they will have to mature and find some heart.  We need some Indians that will leave it all on the field!  I'm not saying they didn't try, Greeneville is the real deal and unless there is another team with their talent or will, they win class 4a.  Jeff Co. is a team that has heart and is willing to leave it on the field.  If DB matches that heart and will, DB wins.  If not, DB comes home with their tales between their proverbial legs. 

I get taking every game seriously, but you guys have nothing to worry about in this one.