SP Pirates @ Dade Co (Stone Man & Granite Grider vs Wolverine Poston)

Southtowner

18 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I see it too, but listen, I put all the blame on Chris for leaving.  I don’t know any behind the scenes crap that may have led to him leaving and I’m not supposed to know those things.  So for me to blame him is okay.  Think about it.  He came in late, changed the culture, changed the offense and most of the defense, didn’t do this and didn’t do that, did too much of this and not enough of that, then bolted the same day he told the kids, the kids and coaches dealt with Covid shutdown, didn’t play or practice or condition for 3 weeks, now running the new complicated offense under co-head coaches who have been assistant coaches, main lineman is out with an injury, other lineman have already played more in just 4 games than all of the past 2 years, win a huge game against NJ in the last minute, QB goes down, backup QB is one of our best RB/WR’s, now playing a very good Dade Co team, our line is still the same, back up QB scrambling for his life, one of our best RB’s ever does all he can to break tackles and run around people, our best WR can’t get the ball thrown to him because team double and triple coverage him, due to lack of blocking and scrambling we can’t find any other receivers, btw did i mention a new offense being called by 2 assistant coaches who didn’t design it and 1 of those assistants/AD wasn’t even really coaching so he is still learning it, and above all that it is noticeable in the players demeanors that Chris Jones quitting on them hurt them mentally and emotionally.  It’s a bad, bad, complication situation for those young me coaches.  Best thing we can do it stand behind each of them and encourage them, motivate them, and show them we haven’t quit on them.  These young me deserve better.  It’s been a roller coaster since Vic stepped away.  Think of it this way…if you feel flustered and disgusted, then just imagine how those kids feel.  Think about that.  This isn’t geared towards Sportman.  I just happened to quote his post.  Love ya brother!

Great post PM. I love SP so much and to see this happening pains me. I'll always support my team no matter what.  Yes these boys could have folded up and quit like Chris did  us. I see this as a valley we're going through. We'll climb back up that mountain and get stronger oneday again. Go Pirates. 

To anyone that still BLAMES Chris Jones and keeps on and on is completely ignorant!! For one this Team isn't built to run the Wing T Imo! I think it's hilarious when Chris brought his Grey Cup to town and was winning in Canada most of you Guys was kissing his Butt!! Now you wanna talk crap behind his back when NOT 1 of you that's talking crap has the Gonads to say it to Chris's Face!! Not 1 of you!! So if I were you I'd stay on the Couch or behind a Counter or Mop the Floor or whatever you do that's NOT Coaching! Is this your way of living a life of Competing now that 99.9% of you don't? I'm just wondering???? I'd have more respect for you if you admitted that it would take a idiotic Fool to turn down hundreds of thousands of Dollars! The reason the ones that still say they would have stayed is the ones that would never see that kind of Money in their lifetime!! Grow up Move on.. you guys do know there are still ways you can compete in Sports even at your age. But how the heck would I know!! 

18 minutes ago, Geno said:

To anyone that still BLAMES Chris Jones and keeps on and on is completely ignorant!! For one this Team isn't built to run the Wing T Imo! I think it's hilarious when Chris brought his Grey Cup to town and was winning in Canada most of you Guys was kissing his Butt!! Now you wanna talk crap behind his back when NOT 1 of you that's talking crap has the Gonads to say it to Chris's Face!! Not 1 of you!! So if I were you I'd stay on the Couch or behind a Counter or Mop the Floor or whatever you do that's NOT Coaching! Is this your way of living a life of Competing now that 99.9% of you don't? I'm just wondering???? I'd have more respect for you if you admitted that it would take a idiotic Fool to turn down hundreds of thousands of Dollars! The reason the ones that still say they would have stayed is the ones that would never see that kind of Money in their lifetime!! Grow up Move on.. you guys do know there are still ways you can compete in Sports even at your age. But how the heck would I know!! 

LRDAO…. The village idiot has spoken.  I got my newspaper back out and that Snake oil salesman Jones man told that Hargis man that he had spent 30 years preparing for this job and that it was his dream job.  Money was no issue. He must have been unable to get a job last year and came down here and used his Alma mater as a part time job while looking.   He left high and dry in the middle of the night.  That little Grider man and stone man have to continue to run the offence and defence that the snake oil salesman Jones man started.  That snake oil salesman can stick those grey cups up his arse.  You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Geno said:

Calm down Geno. Chris did leave us in a bind and if you can't see that your wearing blinders. IDK if he left at the end of the season but don't go and on about this is my dream job and leave after one game.  Chris is and will always be a friend of mine and we will talk again. But what he did hurt these kids bad. I was in the army for six years and never onetime left any of my buddies when they counted on me.  Just saying I campaigned for Chris hard and loud to get this job and this was the thanks we got. Your right about one thing though. We need to move on because Chris is not the Coach and never will be again. I know at the end of the day I can look anyone in the face and say I'm glad I didn't disappoint you In life. 

1 minute ago, sportman said:

Calm down Geno. Chris did leave us in a bind and if you can't see that your wearing blinders. IDK if he left at the end of the season but don't go and on about this is my dream job and leave after one game.  Chris is and will always be a friend of mine and we will talk again. But what he did hurt these kids bad. I was in the army for six years and never onetime left any of my buddies when they counted on me.  Just saying I campaigned for Chris hard and loud to get this job and this was the thanks we got. Your right about one thing though. We need to move on because Chris is not the Coach and never will be again. I know at the end of the day I can look anyone in the face and say I'm glad I didn't disappoint you In life. 

Sportman please refer to the Jones man as a snake oil salesman.  Im not joking either.

33 minutes ago, Geno said:

So it went for $2M to 100,000's of thousands.  Still having trouble with the decimal points?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sportman please refer to the Jones man as a snake oil salesman.  Im not joking either.

Why would anyone listen to a Grown Man that hides behind the dumbest act ever. You don't have balls and everyone knows it. One thing is for sure. You will never be able to come out of hiding. Altho I know a few that knows who you are. So keep playing your Games behind a Screen