SP Pirates @ Dade Co (Stone Man & Granite Grider vs Wolverine Poston)

Southtowner

Just now, sportman said:

Dade has nothing to lose. because they've never been at the pinnacle where SP has been. They will throw out the kitchen sink tonight on us, so we better be ready for everything. We have to utilize our play makers because the offensive line isn't going to help for sure. We've already seen that exposed big time last week against a subpar team.  

Sportman how many times you gonna say our hole nockers suck? I garuntee injuries and a few quit cause of that snake oil salesman that went back across the border didnt help either.  You think im joking but im not.

4 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

This game will tell us a lot.  Looking forward to seeing if and what adjustments were made.  Sp has plenty of talent at the skill position. If they can make some adjustments on the line I think we will be just fine. 

Willy according to sportsman there is no hope for our hole nockers.  Im not joking either.

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sportman how many times you gonna say our hole nockers suck? I garuntee injuries and a few quit cause of that snake oil salesman that went back across the border didnt help either.  You think im joking but im not.

Yeah who we have playing now not to good Roy.  Can't help who left, but we've got to get better up front for sure.  You got to play your hand your dealt with, so we've got a hand with our line that you would fold with, and I ain't joking. 

20 minutes ago, sportman said:

Yeah who we have playing now not to good Roy.  Can't help who left, but we've got to get better up front for sure.  You got to play your hand your dealt with, so we've got a hand with our line that you would fold with, and I ain't joking. 

Well shoot Sportman.  I was hoping to bluff folks with the hand we are holding at least until the 2nd round. 

• Upvote 1