SP Pirates @ Dade Co (Stone Man & Granite Grider vs Wolverine Poston)

Southtowner

7 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Our O line is obviously our biggest weakness but last Friday it was a lot more than that. The coaching situation is hurting more than what most want to admit. We looked lost for most of the game on offense. I'm not blaming the current coaches they both were delt a bad hand but I believe they are going to have to go back to an offense they are comfortable with ( I know that's near impossible at this point in the season) I still think this team is better than what most are giving them credit for but one thing I don't understand is why so many athletes are sitting on the sidelines on defense and offense. In my many years of watching Sp football and going back to just about every state title team most played both ways.   

That’s why I said in game we need to switch back to wing T. Establish blocks for a brief second and you eliminate any chance for snap over head of qb.

Edited by powerp

6 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Makes sense to Have your best 11 always on the field,only reason not to go both ways with stud athletes would be conditioning imo ! But I haven’t seen a  “out of shape “ Pirate team since my time in Tennessee ! I can only imagine the pressure on the coaches, lots of expectations in South Pitt, and for good reason, been the standard in the a purty darn long time now ! GL Whooping those Trenton GA boys, hope you see some other Trenton boys later on, fingers crossed !!!!!!!

I hope we play Peabody because that means we made it to the dance, but once there yeesh…

6 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Makes sense to Have your best 11 always on the field,only reason not to go both ways with stud athletes would be conditioning imo ! But I haven’t seen a  “out of shape “ Pirate team since my time in Tennessee ! I can only imagine the pressure on the coaches, lots of expectations in South Pitt, and for good reason, been the standard in the a purty darn long time now ! GL Whooping those Trenton GA boys, hope you see some other Trenton boys later on, fingers crossed !!!!!!!

Thanks @PeabodyPride.I hope we see you guys come December but at this point we have a lot of work to do.

10 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Pride let me ask you a question. Now we are buddies and all but could you ask that Jacobs man if we happen to meet up if he will leave them gannaway boys at home and bring the lunch ladies? Im not joking either.

19 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pride let me ask you a question. Now we are buddies and all but could you ask that Jacobs man if we happen to meet up if he will leave them gannaway boys at home and bring the lunch ladies? Im not joking either.

I will talk to that Jacob’s man for you Roy, but,let me tell you the lunch ladies in Trenton look they they could knock holes in the NFL, so pick your poison ! 

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

They taught them boys how to lift weights !

Pride are you joking? This Jacobs man trainers are the lunch ladies? Let me ask you a question. Do they have them run around in a sand box? That Jones man made a big sand box for the three weeks he was here.  I told him our boys would think it was a beach and be out there with sun oil tanning.  You think im joking but im not.