SP Pirates @ Dade Co (Stone Man & Granite Grider vs Wolverine Poston)

Southtowner

2 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Is dade worse than it was conceived nj was?

NJ was better than I expected but we played horrible the first half. This is not your typical Dade County team. They will bring it so we better jump on them early. Do that and we will be just fine. If not, we will be in another dog fight.

Pirates 35

Dade County 13

Dade County is better than the Pirates not super hard to see we struggle. Unless our line play just magically gets better overnight we will be in trouble. We can't run the football and this dade county team is better than NJ up front and at the LB positions. If we win we will need to capitalize on a few dade county turnovers. 

Dade county just beat a team that would walk to the state championship in the east. I won't be shocked the least bit if we don't have a similar game as last week if not a multiple score loss. We were fortunate NJ's coaching was horrendous last week.

8 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Like us, if Dade can cut out the mistakes then they can be a good team this year.  They won last week by overcoming 5 turnovers and still rushing for nearly 300 yards.  If we want to win then we had better bring our A game.

I’ve talked to Coop and they really like Poston as a head coach. Said the guy is a winner. 
I believe our defense can hold them in check, but what can the offense do? We have the skill guys, but like Mike Leach said, “football without good linemen is essentially soccer”

9 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

I just looked at Dade’s results. They beat Pepperell and also got close to a private school that’s 4-1. The unapproved website roster also has some impressive Ht and Wt listed.  I think this will be a hard game for SP to win. I hope I’m wrong though. 

Good luck to you guys,being down really sucks!

Dade has nothing to lose. because they've never been at the pinnacle where SP has been. They will throw out the kitchen sink tonight on us, so we better be ready for everything. We have to utilize our play makers because the offensive line isn't going to help for sure. We've already seen that exposed big time last week against a subpar team.