SP Pirates @ Dade Co (Stone Man & Granite Grider vs Wolverine Poston)

Southtowner

10 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Geno Geno Geno, cuz cuz cuz.  You know I do agree with several statement you made about real coaching in the past 20 years.  Also, when I seen Chris’s offense live and the way he called plays on offense and defense, the way he practiced some thing but never practiced other things, I was real excited because I thought man this is fast, we are in extraordinary shape, we run, we throw, everybody is playing multiple positions, and Chris is a genius of a coach.  I remember him saying in his glorified interviews at the Jasper Highlands and other locations that he was ready to slow down basically from the pros and return to his hometown and coach the young kids and mentor the even younger kids and bring excitement to the community.  He said, like all the other posters are telling you he said, that this was his dream job after being away for 30 years. When asked if money, meaning the difference between the pros and a 1A small county public high school, was a concern he blatantly said NO.  Now I know he worked his butt off getting here late spring without getting paid, but he knew that going into the job.  He said NO problem.  Then Covid hit during the early season and he hadn’t even worked his first month at the school as a teacher therefore hadn’t been paid yet, but these were all unforeseen incidents that affected every teacher.  Again, money was NO problem.  If Chris was here I’d tell it to his face but you know what he isn’t even in the country.  So he tells the kids then leaves immediately and never looked back.  He had this big interview set up like you would get from the pros teams on ESPN.  You know what??  Also he met with the community, the parents, and the fans.  He quit on ALL of us, even you Geno.  Whether you see it or not he did.  None of us are saying out of the past 4-5 coaches that he was the worst.  You keep throwing up all these feeling you’ve had about Grider & Co for years.  I didn’t like alot of Grider’s ways either, but he didn’t quit on those kids.  If it was about money and the opportunity came up, then why lie to get the high school (dream) job?  Did he not takes tours of the facilities before getting the job?  Everybody knows him and Vic Grider didn’t see eye to eye, but neither did you and Grider.  Yet you seem to be in Jones front pockets.  Hmmm sounds like to me there is a little hatred maybe stemming from the glory days back in 1981-1985.  Just saying.  Plain and simple, regardless of reasons, he quit on those young men who over a very should few months looked up to him.  That’s hard for anyone, but especially for some 14-18 year olds.    
BTW to any post that got an “upvote” the last couple pages it was mostly me.  Thank you all for supporting our kids.  

Bump

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Geno said:

Learn to read fake person! I didn't say Dade wasn't any good.  I said Dade wasn't THAT good..

You said they got beat by a girl.

1 hour ago, Geno said:

Dade wasn't that good either. South Pittsburg got beat by a Girl. Period. But you are right . South Pittsburg has the most spoiled Fans in the State because the East single A is so watered down. That's a fact.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Geno said:

Learn to read fake person! I didn't say Dade wasn't any good.  I said Dade wasn't THAT good..

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You said they got beat by a girl.

O&b man.  Geno has apparently suffered a fall and got mixed up on his meds.  Even his kinfolk PM is blasting him for defending the snake oil salesman Jones man. Im not joking either.

Dad Burnit, Old Pirate been watching from the bushes at all the going ons. Figure theys a HEEP of know it alls jabbering fixes. The short of the matter is Pirates got beat and that is unacceptable fer the spoiled! Old Pirate only gots a sure fire problem amongst the Pirates. A sitting close to the team it is easy to see a few players that need to be thrown overboard for insoboardination! “Doctoring the festers will help heal the sick” YepReconSo  

11 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Geno Geno Geno, cuz cuz cuz.  You know I do agree with several statement you made about real coaching in the past 20 years.  Also, when I seen Chris’s offense live and the way he called plays on offense and defense, the way he practiced some thing but never practiced other things, I was real excited because I thought man this is fast, we are in extraordinary shape, we run, we throw, everybody is playing multiple positions, and Chris is a genius of a coach.  I remember him saying in his glorified interviews at the Jasper Highlands and other locations that he was ready to slow down basically from the pros and return to his hometown and coach the young kids and mentor the even younger kids and bring excitement to the community.  He said, like all the other posters are telling you he said, that this was his dream job after being away for 30 years. When asked if money, meaning the difference between the pros and a 1A small county public high school, was a concern he blatantly said NO.  Now I know he worked his butt off getting here late spring without getting paid, but he knew that going into the job.  He said NO problem.  Then Covid hit during the early season and he hadn’t even worked his first month at the school as a teacher therefore hadn’t been paid yet, but these were all unforeseen incidents that affected every teacher.  Again, money was NO problem.  If Chris was here I’d tell it to his face but you know what he isn’t even in the country.  So he tells the kids then leaves immediately and never looked back.  He had this big interview set up like you would get from the pros teams on ESPN.  You know what??  Also he met with the community, the parents, and the fans.  He quit on ALL of us, even you Geno.  Whether you see it or not he did.  None of us are saying out of the past 4-5 coaches that he was the worst.  You keep throwing up all these feeling you’ve had about Grider & Co for years.  I didn’t like alot of Grider’s ways either, but he didn’t quit on those kids.  If it was about money and the opportunity came up, then why lie to get the high school (dream) job?  Did he not takes tours of the facilities before getting the job?  Everybody knows him and Vic Grider didn’t see eye to eye, but neither did you and Grider.  Yet you seem to be in Jones front pockets.  Hmmm sounds like to me there is a little hatred maybe stemming from the glory days back in 1981-1985.  Just saying.  Plain and simple, regardless of reasons, he quit on those young men who over a very should few months looked up to him.  That’s hard for anyone, but especially for some 14-18 year olds.    
BTW to any post that got an “upvote” the last couple pages it was mostly me.  Thank you all for supporting our kids.  

PM is you trying to tell cuzin geno that the Jones man is a snake oil salesman?

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit, Old Pirate been watching from the bushes at all the going ons. Figure theys a HEEP of know it alls jabbering fixes. The short of the matter is Pirates got beat and that is unacceptable fer the spoiled! Old Pirate only gots a sure fire problem amongst the Pirates. A sitting close to the team it is easy to see a few players that need to be thrown overboard for insoboardination! “Doctoring the festers will help heal the sick” YepReconSo  

OP how would you describe the Pirates performance the last two weeks?  Do you think they have played to their potential? 

11 hours ago, Geno said:

Dade wasn't that good either. South Pittsburg got beat by a Girl. Period. But you are right . South Pittsburg has the most spoiled Fans in the State because the East single A is so watered down. That's a fact.

Dade is a middle of the road team in a VERY weak 2A region. Georgia football is a different animal though.