Week 7: Fayetteville visits Cornersville

MC4FHS

15 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

City by 40

I have to disagree with you @TheTruthHurts22.  Don't forget this match up will be at Cornersville.  With the home field advantage they always seem to have, I think it will be more like 32 to 0 City 'cause you know we'll get one called back.  Maybe the refs will keep the Dawgs from using the Suplex for this game.  

City is on another level compared to Cornersville, this year.  It may be a tough region game, much like Moore County, but the end should be the same. Fayetteville is better that Clay Co, in my opinion, and Clay took them to the woodshed.   I just hope we can start hot and take homefield advantage away. The Tigers need to assert dominance over this rival from the opening kick.   

56 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Fayetteville is legit… IMO they can compete with Peabody!

I would give Peabody a slight edge due City’s defense is a little suspect… good, but I don’t know if they are Peabody good!

I would agree with this, skill vs skill is super close, Tides discipline on D may be the slight difference ! We can only hope so see them play it out this year , lots of ball left !

Edited by PeabodyPride

3 hours ago, GreatTiger said:

City is on another level compared to Cornersville, this year.  It may be a tough region game, much like Moore County, but the end should be the same. Fayetteville is better that Clay Co, in my opinion, and Clay took them to the woodshed.   I just hope we can start hot and take homefield advantage away. The Tigers need to assert dominance over this rival from the opening kick.   

You may be right.  Every game in this region is going to be tough, there are no show up and get the "W" games--you have to work for it.  As for taking the home field advantage away, yeah, get a two or three TD lead and the crowd goes comatose.  Only wish the music guy would.