Week 7: Fayetteville visits Cornersville

MC4FHS

6 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Is Cornersville that down this year or is Fville that good this year?

City and Peabody should end up being the last two standing on that side of the bracket. Cornersville got exposed by Clay county’s speed and a backup freshman QB.  Fayetteville has many more options than CLay and Cornersville combined! But I believe Varo is right 32 sounds better than 40. 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

I can’t believe some of you folks are not even considering McKenzie! I’m absolutely mind boggled. I don’t see Fville getting past them! 

The Fayetteville people don’t know anything about mckenzie.  There was one poster that didn’t even know they were in 1a and then asked me if we played them last year 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

The Fayetteville people don’t know anything about mckenzie.  There was one poster that didn’t even know they were in 1a and then asked me if we played them last year 

McKenzie was the second best 2A team in the state last year and had Peabody on the walking plank late in the 4th very late I might add. They returned a ton of players. You would think some posters would educate themselves before posting. Maybe they are educated on McKenzie and think they don’t have anything! Who knows? Boy are they in for a rude awakening :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

28-12 FV.

CV has some athletes and is physical. They will hang around. 

As the great Lee Corso would say, " this one will be closer than the experts think." They seem to get home cooking a lot over there on friday nights. That being said yes Cornersville is physical but can they score enough points they seem to struggle in that part of the game this year. Clay co went there and took care of business and Fayetteville is head and heels better than Clay co. It still wouldnt be a suprise to see Fayetteville pulling away in this one with the athletes that have across the board 

18 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

As the great Lee Corso would say, " this one will be closer than the experts think." They seem to get home cooking a lot over there on friday nights. That being said yes Cornersville is physical but can they score enough points they seem to struggle in that part of the game this year. Clay co went there and took care of business and Fayetteville is head and heels better than Clay co. It still wouldnt be a suprise to see Fayetteville pulling away in this one with the athletes that have across the board 

This game will be a bloodbath.  Tigers by 35