Huntingdon @ Westview

footballover

29 minutes ago, horse said:

Speaking of dumb that’s one the dumbest comments I ever heard. If they’re that dumb why would you sit on their side. 

See that's what I am talking about..  You said it was a dumb comment because you are Ignorant of the situation.

It was a Playoff Game vs Wayne County at Huntingdon.  I wasn't rooting for  either team so why on earth would I walk down all those steps and then around  to the visitors side just to have to make the return trip?   That's called using the good sense god gave me. 

It won't ever happen again because It was hard...nay darn near impossible  not to tell most of the folks around me how dumb/ignorant they really are. That is also using  the good sense god gave me as I was greatly out numbered by Ignoramuses' .

Let me know if anything I said confused you.

Edited by Beagle
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Beagle said:

See that's what I am talking about..  You said it was a dumb comment because you are Ignorant of the situation.

It was a Playoff Game vs Wayne County at Huntingdon.  I wasn't rooting for  either team so why on earth would I walk down all those steps and then around  to the visitors side just to have to make the return trip?   That's called using the good sense god gave me. 

It won't ever happen again because It was hard...nay darn near impossible  not to tell most of the folks around me how dumb/ignorant they really are. That is also using  the good sense god gave me as I was greatly out numbered by Ignoramuses' .

You obviously didnt sit near me. I'm probably the smartest football fan in west tennessee!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

You obviously didnt sit near me. I'm probably the smartest football fan in west tennessee!

Maybe!

They were not all idiots. there were quiet ones as well. I also know a few really good Mustang fans who are very knowledgeable  I am sure they were doing the same thing I was. Quietly contemplating how these people  don't get beat up by players/coaches family members.  I was honestly embarrassed for a lot of them because they were too stupid to be for themselves.   Like Horse and 69

Edited by Beagle

56 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Because having a IQ above 70 and a mouth full of teeth makes you the most eligible bachelor to them munstank women folk ! All in fun of course! Hope I get to make this game tmrw !!!!!!!

Camden has a Bye for your Huntingdon game. I will Obviously be sitting on your side. i am will buy you a burger at the concessions stand  for making me laugh. 

28 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Good sense and a river rat is something that just don’t go together. You said something about coaching, that’s all you people from camden use to talk about firing coach blow when he was there. 

• Like 1

Just now, horse said:

Good sense and a river rat is something that just don’t go together. You said something about coaching, that’s all you people from camden use to talk about firing coach blow when he was there. 

False. I love Coach Blow  Look at my post history. Defended him at every turn. He caught a lot of flack from some but mostly because he wasn't Coach Ward.  Also I am not from Camden so not a river rat. I see now that ignorance is your theme.

3 minutes ago, Beagle said:

False. I love Coach Blow  Look at my post history. Defended him at every turn. He caught a lot of flack from some but mostly because he wasn't Coach Ward.  Also I am not from Camden so not a river rat. I see now that ignorance is your theme.

Sounds like a bunch of ignorant people from camden including you

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, horse said:

Sounds like a bunch of ignorant people from camden including you

Does it?   How so? Seriously explain.. 

what? You can't because you are just throwing turds now seeing if anything sticks?  Yeah... 

I will buy you a clue so you will no longer be completely clueless and ignorant.

Just because Coach Blow caught a lot of flack doesn't mean it was from a lot of people. :lol: It was just a few ignorant  idiots and a few  bitter parents  that would fit in with the cheap seats at a Huntingdon game.