Huntingdon @ Westview

footballover

2 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

If Huntingdons TE #87 isn't playing college ball next year I'd be surprised

I actually don't think he has any offers. Baseball is his main sport too.

But I don't disagree with the sentiment. He has great speed for a guy his size. Imo, he's one of the best athletes on the field. ALWAYS near the ball from the OLB position.

5 hours ago, Waker said:

#50 Cooper has done a great job at center this year. I don’t recall a bad snap and with this offense or any offense it starts with a good snap. I noticed bad snap after bad snap from S Side and Milan. It throws everything off and will drive a coach crazy.

Yeah u saw that from Riverside game too lol

• Upvote 1

On 10/6/2021 at 5:42 PM, Swarm said:

The only way Huntingdon keeps it close is to score on just about every drive IMO. I'm not saying they can or they can't because I don't know. It's an interesting matchup for sure. I'm especially intrigued about this game. 

Best of luck to both teams on a clean game and staying injury free. :thumb:

You should see about scheduling the Stangs for a one and one.   They will let you known how physical your team is real fast.  Thats even when they are "in a down year" 

22 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Didn't Huntingdon have an 18 yr old junior wingback the last time y'all went to state? 

His name is Glynn Hillard he was #11 and scored the long TD at the end of the Championship game.   https://www.unapproved website.com/high-schools/huntingdon-mustangs-(huntingdon,tn)/football/all_time_roster.htm  scroll down to the 2012/13 roster .    I timed stamped his run at the end.  They said in the broadcast he is a Sophomore but they are wrong as you can see by the rosters he was on 

Edited by Beagle