Huntingdon @ Westview

footballover

42 minutes ago, Beagle said:

His name is Glynn Hillard he was #11 and scored the long TD at the end of the Championship game.   https://www.unapproved website.com/high-schools/huntingdon-mustangs-(huntingdon,tn)/football/all_time_roster.htm  scroll down to the 2012/13 roster .    I timed stamped his run at the end.  They said in the broadcast he is a Sophomore but they are wrong as you can see by the rosters he was on 

And11-12 says he’s a freshman. But I don’t know what this has to do with anything anyway. But the fact of the matter is he was a sophomore in the championship game not a jr. 

Edited by horse
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Beagle said:

His name is Glynn Hillard he was #11 and scored the long TD at the end of the Championship game.   https://www.unapproved website.com/high-schools/huntingdon-mustangs-(huntingdon,tn)/football/all_time_roster.htm  scroll down to the 2012/13 roster .    I timed stamped his run at the end.  They said in the broadcast he is a Sophomore but they are wrong as you can see by the rosters he was on 

I know this ole buddy! I just like letting the slow pokes have their moment. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, horse said:

And11-12 says he’s a freshman. But I don’t know what this has to do with anything anyway. 

and 13-14 it says senior..   Ya'll had a 19 year old playing wing back that season ,, lol 18 year old Sophomores are rare congratulations...I guess :lol:

Seriously I can't believe TSSAA rejected the Stanks appeal of his ineligibility as a 20 year old...   Oh wait I mean I can't believe ya'll tried to appeal..  Don't claim he did it either he obviously wasn't capable of writing an appeal  

Edited by Beagle

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

You should see about scheduling the Stangs for a one and one.   They will let you known how physical your team is real fast.  Thats even when they are "in a down year" 

I dont make the schedule but we aren't as scared as you are I assure you. We played once upon a time. 

Look forward to going to Camden tomorrow night. 

Just now, Kiddmaximus said:

If huntingdon is as good as I’m hearing, will they be able to beat Trenton their next game?

I just think they will force their will on Westview physically  just like they did to Waverly a few years back(2 years in a  row). It is hard to find a rhythm when the other team marches down the field run after run after run. I don't think they can out Physical Peabody at the line. I have been wrong many times in life and this is just my opinion of course.

2 minutes ago, Swarm said:

I dont make the schedule but we aren't as scared as you are I assure you. We played once upon a time. 

Look forward to going to Camden tomorrow night. 

God I don't look forward to it  we are bad but regaining our footing. I think our future with this staff is very bright. 

2 minutes ago, horse said:

You can answer that after tomorrow night. 

Yep  
 I want you to know I respect your teams and program very much. 

The fans are dumb as rocks for the most part.   I have sat on your side among  them and if ignorance about football  and just plain stupid comments about coaching  were currency Huntingdon would be the richest place on earth 

4 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Yep  

The fans are dumb as rocks for the most part.   I have sat on your side among  them and if ignorance about football  and just plain stupid comments about coaching  were currency Huntingdon would be the richest place on earth 

Speaking of dumb that’s one the dumbest comments I ever heard. If they’re that dumb why would you sit on their side. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, horse said:

Speaking of dumb that’s one the dumbest comments I ever heard. If they’re that dumb why would you sit on their side. 

Because having a IQ above 70 and a mouth full of teeth makes you the most eligible bachelor to them munstank women folk ! All in fun of course! Hope I get to make this game tmrw !!!!!!!

28 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Yep  

Yeah we need a toe digger lecturing on smarts.