Huntingdon @ Westview

footballover

2 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Milan was missing a number of players when Peabody played them also and yall had to hold on to beat them. We beat them by 30. Boy I'm sure looking forward to playing yall. See what yall have been missing with us being exiled across the river the last few years. 

Milan was missing 2 starters against Peabody and 7 against Huntingdung. 

15 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Milan was missing a number of players when Peabody played them also and yall had to hold on to beat them. We beat them by 30. Boy I'm sure looking forward to playing yall. See what yall have been missing with us being exiled across the river the last few years. 

1 or 2 injured to 7-8 players missing is a big difference.  From my understanding our coach tried to schedule you guys for the last 3-4 years and you guys just now wanted to play 

17 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s Mustanks

It mustank to get beat 8 out of the last 11 years by Huntingdon.

It mustank to get run over for 550 yards.

It mustank to move up in classification to avoid Alcoa but can’t even beat a smaller rival in the next door county.

It mustank to be you.

Edited by Mustang1969
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan was missing 2 starters against Peabody and 7 against Huntingdung. 

The starters you had out didn’t play hard anyway except for that one big tackle. Trenton didn’t run up the middle anyway. Those are the worst linebackers I’ve seen dressed for Milan EVER when you played Trenton. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

The starters you had out didn’t play hard anyway except for that one big tackle. Trenton didn’t run up the middle anyway. Those are the worst linebackers I’ve seen dressed for Milan EVER when you played Trenton. 

Your kids played hard and did well. If you want to keep trashing kids have at it.