Huntingdon @ Westview

footballover

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Well y’all chanting overrated didn’t work out so well did it ? Karma I guess, that’s classless 

Lmao. Pretty classy to call out a bunch of 16-17 year old kids showing passion for their team too.. like the student section on the other side of the field hasn't had their own chants going..

Let kids be kids.

1 minute ago, sportsnutz said:

Lmao. Pretty classy to call out a bunch of 16-17 year old kids showing passion for their team too.. like the student section on the other side of the field hasn't had their own chants going..

Let kids be kids.

Wasn’t just kids bro way to loud ! And go Chargers  go aint the same ! Maybe we raise kids better! Jus sayin, we had a few start it and it was shut down by ADULTS ! I get it if you guys do it it’s okay ! Man this is why your bunch catches so much flack from all directions ! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Wasn’t just kids bro way to loud ! And go Chargers  go aint the same ! Maybe we raise kids better! Jus sayin, we had a few start it and it was shut down by ADULTS ! I get it if you guys do it it’s okay ! Man this is why your bunch catches so much flack from all directions ! 

I'm telling you it was the student section because I'm sitting the the section next to them.

Not saying agree with saying it. Not condoning it. But not because it's "classless." But because a guy of Simpsons caliber doesn't need any extra motivation.

Just now, sportsnutz said:

I'm telling you it was the student section because I'm sitting the the section next to them.

Not saying agree with saying it. Not condoning it. But not because it's "classless." But because a guy of Simpsons caliber doesn't need any extra motivation.

Look your a good poster, I will agree to disagree ! Y’all got a good team !