Huntingdon @ Westview

footballover

41 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

Sounds like somebody trying desperately to find a positive spin somehow, someway. I saw MANY Stang faithful hyping that they’re going to win in spite of guru’s predictions.. but WV did indeed holler loud & clear.. not tonight, not here, go back to your barn for a bit. 

Hmmm. I can’t think of one post where anyone claimed we would win. I wonder what planet you are tuned to sometimes.

44 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

Sounds like somebody trying desperately to find a positive spin somehow, someway. I saw MANY Stang faithful hyping that they’re going to win in spite of guru’s predictions.. but WV did indeed holler loud & clear.. not tonight, not here, go back to your barn for a bit. 

The horses in my barn were off tonight. No, I’m not a Mustang fan (p.s. I’d rather be an Indian, they’re cooler). Did Westview do well tonight, yes! But everybody knows they had the better matchup over Huntingdon. That’s what this game boils down to in November. Honestly, Huntingdon has a better chance of beating Peabody than they do at Westview. That’s my opinion.

10 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Man that QB is good plus having good recievers. When they're not making mistakes what can you do. We sacked him 7 times and still couldn't slow him down. You've got to score almost every possession and hope the QB makes a couple mistakes.

He actually missed some passes tonight to wide open recievers, this was a subpar game for Ty, at his best is amazing to watch ! Y’all fellas run the ball hard !!!

33 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

MAHS is gonna be tough for sure

Huntingdon is a really good football team and if everyone gets by round 1 that would put Huntingdon playing them right in round 2 and Westview against Union City?? Westview is tough. Simpson is a lot of their running game throwing those short routes and keeping chains moving. 

58 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Trenton would win AA this year! 

I don't know if Trenton could have beat Westview tonight. Hopefully Trenton can't throw it as well as the Chargers. If you're going to beat the Mustangs you better have an outstanding passing attack. Westview's running game is awful, they couldn't run a lick on the Mustang defense. As good as Westview's QB and recievers are they're line is not impressive at all.

4 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I don't know if Trenton could have beat Westview tonight. Hopefully Trenton can't throw it as well as the Chargers. If you're going to beat the Mustangs you better have an outstanding passing attack. Westview's running game is awful, they couldn't run a lick on the Mustang defense. As good as Westview's QB and recievers are they're line is not impressive at all.

Huntingdon front is stout no sense in running into a brick wall

25 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Man that QB is good plus having good recievers. When they're not making mistakes what can you do. We sacked him 7 times and still couldn't slow him down. You've got to score almost every possession and hope the QB makes a couple mistakes.

I thought you guys played hard! People can say what they want too but those passing plays late in the game y’all’s line was just worn down and the freshman QB did what a freshman QB does. Y’all got a very good squad. Very entertaining game. See y’all when Trenton rolls into town.

6 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Huntingdon is very fundamental running their offense. They do what they do well. Just had some unfortunate TO’s tonight. I think Huntingdon is a dangerous team to play late when it gets cold. Going to be some good games.