Huntingdon @ Westview

footballover

9 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

I don't know if Trenton could have beat Westview tonight. Hopefully Trenton can't throw it as well as the Chargers. If you're going to beat the Mustangs you better have an outstanding passing attack. Westview's running game is awful, they couldn't run a lick on the Mustang defense. As good as Westview's QB and recievers are they're line is not impressive at all.

Hahaha,Westview had a really off night friend! Minimum 3 dropped TD passes ! Just wait

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

He is telling the truth. Second Huntingdon possession it was 7-7 and they reel off about a 35 yard run that got called back. So instead of 1st and 10 on about the Westview 30 they are backed up to their 20. Next possession or two they fumbled. Had what three picks and 1 pick six all in passing situations because of penalties (illegal procedures). Huntingdon stopped themselves for the most part. I will say this. You don’t want to be tied with them in the 4th with 4 or 5 minutes left. They grind it out and move the chains. Very physical. Simpson moves the chains and is a beast. Credit to them but Huntingdon stopped themselves a lot.

I don’t think you read my other reply up top. I have no doubt he is telling the truth. When Huntingdung beat the breaks off Milan I heard from horse and other Mustank posters that I needed to stop making excuses. I said we had 7 starters out with injuries and 2 coaches who had to bury parents in the last week. They said I needed to stop making excuse and take my loss. We were just a horrible team. I was telling the truth just like I’m sure they are now. Karma sucks. Now horse turd needs to stop making excuse and take his L and shut his pie hole. 

15 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Waverly is not undefeated and they are 3A now not 2A. So they can’t meet in the playoffs. 

Yeah they were 2 A last year. I missed the White House loss.

17 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t think you read my other reply up top. I have no doubt he is telling the truth. When Huntingdung beat the breaks off Milan I heard from horse and other Mustank posters that I needed to stop making excuses. I said we had 7 starters out with injuries and 2 coaches who had to bury parents in the last week. They said I needed to stop making excuse and take my loss. We were just a horrible team. I was telling the truth just like I’m sure they are now. Karma sucks. Now horse turd needs to stop making excuse and take his L and shut his pie hole. 

Dude your always running that mouth about Huntingdon. I bet you won’t go over there and do it in person. Fact.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Dude your always running that mouth about Huntingdon. I bet you won’t go over there and do it in person. Fact.

So boss I don’t want to get personal with you but it seems you are going that direction. So you know when I was at the Huntingdung game a couple weeks ago I stood by myself in the end zone wearing a shirt that said BIGPURPLEMACHINE on it for any Mustank poster that had something to say. There’s your fact. Now since what I originally said was not intended for you and I actually have some respect for you I would love to quit this non sense with you. But we can keep at it if you want. You choose. 

41 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

He’s the biggest idiot on the t. I’m sure he was picked on as a kid and probably still is. So he gets on here trying be tough with his fingers.