Huntingdon @ Westview

footballover

41 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You said turnovers. Stop making excuses. Just admit they were the better team and move on. Stop crying about it. 

Westview had drops that woulda been scores as well, 9/10 times they don’t drop those, and no it wasn’t the D that caused it DB was beat on all 3 occasions, it just happens sometimes ! Look the Ponies are definitely better than I though but Westview beats them 8/10 times imo, those 2 times would be in a monsoon or sloppy field ! 

46 minutes ago, horse said:

Who said “if’s” ? People are saying  turnovers were  the difference   

You are correct. The turnovers and penalties deep in Huntingdon territory were the difference. We made some stops we needed to make, but they did too. Simpson did his thing. We let them have the 10 yard pass all night and never made the adjustment. I really enjoy watching #19 Wood and #25 Hutcherson run the ball. They both cut hard and run aggressive every dang play. Mustangs shut down the run again and contained on the edges. Congrats to Westview.

22 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Westview had drops that woulda been scores as well, 9/10 times they don’t drop those, and no it wasn’t the D that caused it DB was beat on all 3 occasions, it just happens sometimes ! Look the Ponies are definitely better than I though but Westview beats them 8/10 times imo, those 2 times would be in a monsoon or sloppy field ! 

I agree pride. And that’s taking nothing away from the Mustangs. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So boss I don’t want to get personal with you but it seems you are going that direction. So you know when I was at the Huntingdung game a couple weeks ago I stood by myself in the end zone wearing a shirt that said BIGPURPLEMACHINE on it for any Mustank poster that had something to say. There’s your fact. Now since what I originally said was not intended for you and I actually have some respect for you I would love to quit this non sense with you. But we can keep at it if you want. You choose. 

Bully :lol:

9 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I was thinking the same thing with his size and speed. 

29 minutes ago, TheLongestYard said:

Does #87 Reeves for Huntingdon have any offers? I can’t help but think he could play on Saturdays 

I had said something about him earlier in the thread. The Huntingdon folks said he was probably gonna play baseball