Huntingdon @ Westview

footballover

11 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

What’s your beef with Huntingdon?? I don’t understand it. I do a lot of business in Huntingdon and have never had a problem with them. Did you go to school with someone that lives in Huntingdon now that used to take your lunch money or something?? I know you and your family and think a lot of you and your family. Just know you are always dogging Huntingdon out. Maybe I missed something. 

I don’t have a place in this conversation but Milan and Huntingdon have a HUGE rivalry. 

16 minutes ago, Kiddmaximus said:

I don’t have a place in this conversation but Milan and Huntingdon have a HUGE rivalry. 

Humboldt Milan there wasn’t any bigger rivalry, IMO, up until about 20 years ago. You wasn’t at the game by 6:00 you was standing. Huntingdon Milan a big one too, but still.

5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

No disrespect to 42 but he is a Gibson County fan and doesn’t understand what a rivalry is :ph34r:

I went to school in Humboldt so yeah I know what a rivalry is. And the jab a Gibson County Football is funny. They are about as serious with football as Waverly is with girls basketball.

Edited by pioneer42

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

What’s your beef with Huntingdon?? I don’t understand it. I do a lot of business in Huntingdon and have never had a problem with them. Did you go to school with someone that lives in Huntingdon now that used to take your lunch money or something?? I know you and your family and think a lot of you and your family. Just know you are always dogging Huntingdon out. Maybe I missed something. 

Yes you have missed something. Nothing I owe you an explanation for. I’m sure there is probably someone who is not your favorite person in the world and I don’t need to know why nor will I stick my nose in your business. I think a lot of your family too. I would never walk up to any of them, get in their business tell them they wouldn’t say something to so and so’s face and make some snide remark about someone stealing their milk money. Especially when I have no clue what is going on.  That’s how much respect I have for you and your family. I didn’t see you on other threads, when I was having conversation with non Huntingdung posters, criticizing the Mustank posters when they interrupted conversation giving me the business?  I’m a big boy and can take it. But didn’t expect this from you. It’s cool. You do you man. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

35 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes you have missed something. Nothing I owe you an explanation for. I’m sure there is probably someone who is not your favorite person in the world and I don’t need to know why nor will I stick my nose in your business. I think a lot of your family too. I would never walk up to any of them, get in their business tell them they wouldn’t say something to so and so’s face and make some snide remark about someone stealing their milk money. Especially when I have no clue what is going on.  That’s how much respect I have for you and your family. I didn’t see you on other threads, when I was having conversation with non Huntingdung posters, criticizing the Mustank posters when they interrupted conversation giving me the business?  I’m a big boy and can take it. But didn’t expect this from you. It’s cool. You do you man. 

Sorry he hurt your feelings. Your just pitiful.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kiddmaximus said:

I looked at the playoff bracket! I don’t have enough brain cells to break it down yet it’s too early 

Hehe. Yo bro, I ain’t got enough brain cells (football wise) to break nothing down whether regular season or playoffs. BUT I am a good fan & enthusiastic homer & will pull for “our team” if they were perpetual bottom dwellers.. which my HS was back then in sports, Memphis Overton, hadn’t won in football in forever. Their pep rallies were.. “Hey, this game might be the one where we win. We can’t lose forever!” Haha!! A personal regret (sort of) in life is, not kidding, our dad taught us three brothers how to kick & punt.. and we were good. 40 yds range. I didn’t want to play for a losing school when we moved to Overton, but that wouldn’t have mattered for a good kicker. My dad told us right, that kickers run on & off field, rules protect them, & they can play long time in NFL & retire without a battered & broken body. My regret was not being a HS kicker/punter & then seeing how far that skill took us/me. We brothers did win lots of cig money though back then betting on kicking. Instead of football I did JROTC drill team, & got to travel the country in HS going to all kinds of competitions. So that was super fun. The sport I did do was boxing instead of football. I enjoy sports, but the nuances & “codetalk/special lingo” of football is like Maderin or Swahili to me. Seeing that “no brain cells” you said, yep, I identify with that. Sho’ ‘nuff. I looked at Reg.5 possibilities last night, and only thing I could figure is, Eaglesville last three games will determine all the seedings and who’s where come playoff time. Playing these Reg.5 teams come playoffs will be new for us Reg.6 newbies, that’s gonna be fun.. long driving times for teams, but that’s ok too. Seeing new areas is always nice imo. 

Ok ok I’m just going to say it. You can’t run up the middle on westview unless you have a Vaughn or Dickson or a Bradley. With that said the Mustangs exposed the westview defense running to the outside and off tackle! Better clean that up boys! There is a team that’s really fast to hittin the outside from the East.