Week 8 Beech @ Springfield

brian2000

I’m going to be brutally honest about Springfield's offense, because I’ve been consistent all year in my opinions. If we don’t open up the play book a little more and try to score a few more points it’s going to be a long game against Beech. We’ve got the horses why not let them run a little bit against a really good non-region opponent. By no means when I say run do I think we’ll run over Beech, it’s just a figure of speech. The defense is playing lights out, but you can’t put it on their backs every game. I know the old saying defense wins championships, but scoring points wins games. 

Edited by Poundtherock23

What happened to Beech this year? I was hoping that they would be able to repeat some of the success they had last year. I was able to watch the Quarterfinal game last year vs Summit when I was visiting my sister in Franklin. I believe it was a nail-biter, like a one score game. I followed the first game this year vs Farragut but knew that wouldn't be a great litmus test for the season. Any Buc fans can give me some insight??

2 hours ago, FilmCzar said:

What happened to Beech this year? I was hoping that they would be able to repeat some of the success they had last year. I was able to watch the Quarterfinal game last year vs Summit when I was visiting my sister in Franklin. I believe it was a nail-biter, like a one score game. I followed the first game this year vs Farragut but knew that wouldn't be a great litmus test for the season. Any Buc fans can give me some insight??

Any information or no bucs fans on here??

47 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

His ratings have been off all year long across all classifications 

56 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Doesnt make sense about the ranking.

The Tennessean has My Juliet ranked ahead of Stato Camp in their 5A poll even though Station Camp beat them head to head 

Edited by TheCommissioner